Fuck Today, Continued

Likely so. I don’t especially know Rogan from Rogaine, but I bet he has a stiffy for just about any flexing strongman.

9 Likes
14 Likes

I swear (also), the noise of all these childish Muricans around me, caring more about gas prices than just about anything else right now.

21 Likes

Anyone who stopped rolling coal when it got expensive is a poseur! Next step… Just have your paycheck sent to Exxon directly. Show you care.

11 Likes

Just a way to blame Biden for anything and everything going wrong. You know, day ending a “y”.

13 Likes

Yep, that’s the other part. Never mind that far as i know, the last time gas was this high was when Bush was preznit.

12 Likes

True, but he giv me turkee

4 Likes

This needs follow up. Could be an assassination attempt.

11 Likes

:confused: :disappointed:

12 Likes

alan rickman table flip GIF

10 Likes
10 Likes

Only half?

7 Likes

Well, likely the half that was non-white or poor.

4 Likes

A non-pandemic reason for me to stay on lockdown: :cold_sweat:

Maybe we won’t see signs of them anytime soon…

:face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

12 Likes

I have posted some of Anton’s videos here on BB before. He is one of my favorite science YouTubers. This was today’s post. I am heartbroken for him…

20 Likes

That’s awful…

8 Likes

I hate you anti vaccine stupid people.

19 Likes

Israel. Fuck. We were so damned close. Fuck…

14 Likes
11 Likes

There were cases in Malawi too. I didn’t find an article in english, but I read in a local newspaper that the cases of polio are increasing wordwide and authorities blame conflicts such as the ongoing Wars in Yemen and Ukraine, and anti vaxxer’s disinfo campaigns.

15 Likes