Fuck Today, Continued

Angry Season 3 GIF by SuccessionHBO

10 Likes

13 Likes

What the hell??? I seriously can’t tell if that account is a parody. Bragging about owning juvenile facilities and how they can help funnel people into the longer term prisons? And how male guards prefer working at prisons for women because of the “favors” women will offer for extra blankets and shit?!? If that guy’s being serious, I hope there’s a space reserved for him in hell.

ETA, @anon33932455 already got there. It does seem like it can’t possibly be “real,” right? But the delivery (and responses) are so dry. Well done, indeed, if parody!

5 Likes

Ok. I had my share of virus for a decade. No thanks.

12 Likes
14 Likes
10 Likes

This isn’t “don’t let the kids see this stuff,” this is “complete removal.”

17 Likes

So it begins…

wake up handmaid GIF by HULU

15 Likes

Shitty headline makes it seem like the group that is being targeted by the state and the ultra-nationalist movement that supports it is just as responsible for the violence. If the roles were reversed, and it was Hindus being attacked by a theocratic state and a Muslim majority, they’d be talking about genocide.

https://archive.ph/O9Bn2

I am REALLY getting sick of this kind of “clash of civilizations” bullshit. It’s got to fucking stop, or we’re going to destroy each other on this stupid rock we call home.

15 Likes
18 Likes

“Do you smell soup?” asked the frog.

16 Likes

Should I be worried about the billionaires trying to figure out how high they can jump? :thinking:

9 Likes
9 Likes
17 Likes

Time to make PR a state. Well beyond, it, given that the last 2 times they voted on it, they voted yes on statehood.

19 Likes

This has been upsetting to listen to throughout the day on the news so be warned.

10 Likes

Interesting supply chain implications here. As my wife owns a bakery, she is highly sensitive to prices on commodities. Eggs locally, last week, were $4.76/case (5 doz). Last weekend they were up to $8. Yesterday it was $13.67. Said to be a combination of increased prices for feed and avian flu impacting the flocks, but damn, man, that’s an amazing rate of rise!!

15 Likes
21 Likes

Nothing to see here. Perfectly normal. And after all it’s not like we regulate car ownership or anything.

18 Likes

Oh boy. Just wait til the pro-life crowd finds out about this! They’re going to go crazy, and want to ban guns immediately. If I were the NRA, I’d be pretty, pretty worried right now.

18 Likes