Fuck Today, Continued

Seems like a kink that ignores consent is simply an assault

17 Likes

Yeah, criticizing that guy isn’t kink shaming at all – I just used the phrasing from the comment I replied to.

17 Likes

The mother of a biracial 13-year-old is suing a Virginia school district over its usage of critical race theory, which, she claimed, caused him to start “seeing himself just as a Black man.”

Melissa Riley, a mother from the Charlottesville area, told Fox News on Monday that she noticed a significant change in her son’s perspectives after the Albemarle School District rolled out anti-racist curricula.

“We didn’t have issues before. He is in eighth grade,” Riley told host Jesse Watters on Monday. “He’s seeing himself just as a Black man. He’s seeing things that don’t go his way as racism. And he is finding safety in numbers now.”

Riley went on to allege that her son is now attempting to invoke racism in order to get out of his chores.

15 Likes

Arrested Development Eye Roll GIF

I wonder if she tried parenting?

21 Likes

This is kind of sadly hilarious. She’s complaining that her teenage son is “invoking” racism as why he won’t do his chores, meanwhile, herself blaming “woke” culture. Seems if there were any actual adults in the scenario they might look at how they’re relating to their kid, or maybe recognize that teenagers can be recalcitrant, difficult little hormone bundles sometimes and figure out a way to cope with that other than going on national television. :grimacing:

22 Likes

One wonders if she’s said racist shit to him and he’s just reacting to that.

23 Likes

Let me fix that for Fox News.

The mother of a teenager is suing a Virginia school district because her child is a teenager.

I wouldn’t be surprised. Most people would not go on Fox News to complain.

21 Likes

emily fitch skins GIF

13 Likes

She did point out that “he looks Hawaiian”, so you’re likely on to something.

15 Likes

I have to give the kid some credit for trying out CRT as a reason to skip chores.

13 Likes

I doubt that’s what happened. I’m guessing that the mom is just using CRT to not talk about race at all with her son, under the assumption that talking about race IS CRT. He’s probably rebelling against her because she’s saying racist shit to him.

15 Likes
14 Likes

God, that’s awful. One of our vendors is in Shenzhen and we email to each other every day. When this crash happened, my contact was immediately suspicious of the plane. He was so sure it was due to mechanical failure even though it wasn’t a 737 Max.

Those poor people :cry:

14 Likes

It sounds like he’s made some new friends. I wonder what the ratio of Black to white friends was before, and now is?

10 Likes

Could be the case.

5 Likes

I picture this:

“Clean your room.”
“No! I’m not your slave!”
“Who told you about slaves!! You shouldn’t learn about that!!”

17 Likes

Could also be she had some unreasonable expectation of what a child’s chore should be in this day and age when school tends to be incredibly onerous starting with middle school… like maybe she wants him to do like… everything, because people like that tend to believe that children should serve their parents, be seen, not heard, and never talk back…

I’d love to hear from the kid, rather than his racist mom.

13 Likes

Update:

tl;dr: Abbott: “It wasn’t us, you can’t say that!”
FDA: “Shut up, you are fucking disgrace.”

15 Likes

Angry Ariana Grande GIF by NETFLIX

9 Likes

Good Luck With That GIF

14 Likes