Fuck Today, Continued

wow. the third person he’s killed, never faced prosecution, violated police procedures, and is still on the job. :confused:

9 Likes

This also, even though it could fit in many threads running right now

13 Likes
11 Likes

"Building a huge solar farm…:
Great! Maybe they have seen the light!

“to power huger oil refinery…”
Fucking assholes need to rot in hell.

sarcastic i hate this GIF by Rooster Teeth

13 Likes

MonkeyPoxAdelphia

I’m looking at you, Gritty.

7 Likes

Again, lots of concern about the leak… :roll_eyes: :angry:

14 Likes

What the…?

Maybe we really are doomed. :weary:

Meanwhile, the $20 bill with Harriet Tubman replacing that inveterate racist Andrew Jackson is coming up real soon, right Joe? Right???

19 Likes

If they use the photo of Nancy sitting in Mr. T’s lap as the template I could live with it.

12 Likes
7 Likes

That’s disgusting and sad. I hope the military follows up, but I’m not holding my breath.

7 Likes
8 Likes
8 Likes
10 Likes

I guess this was inevitable with the lizard-people conspiracy nuts.
Lizards GIF

Sally Kohn Gay GIF by The Opposite of Hate

10 Likes

So, we’re going to find out that he’s a closeted gay man, right? I’m sure I’ve seen this movie before.

7 Likes

And a lizard?

4 Likes

With a lizard. Rule 34.

7 Likes

The second part (Fox News) of this post fits here.

6 Likes

This preacher spends way too much time thinking about what other people/reptiles do with their genitals/cloacae.

8 Likes

It does happen. The logical conclusion of that though would be that truly cis straight people are never awful to LGBTQ people, and things like homophobia are all their own issues. It lets the majority wash their hands of any bigotry.

Don’t. Pastor Jones is perfectly capable of being straight and a hate-filled bigot looking for people to hurt. Not only does it happen, it happens a lot.

I just like comics.

10 Likes