Fuck Today, Continued

Sure, I get this, and I didn’t mean to imply otherwise. But it seems like a larger-than-non-zero number of the most hateful pastors end up being knee-deep in whatever it is they’re ranting about, LGBTQ+ or whatever.

1 Like

Well, I am distantly related to Queen Elizabeth.

/s

Seriously though, I have seen this brand of Xtianity before

8 Likes
12 Likes

Terrorism continues to work as long as you target LGBTQ people.

11 Likes
13 Likes

I have plenty of more reasons for a healthy fuck today, and I may ETA later. But this is something everyone can relate to, I think. Fuck.

12 Likes

I just saw a first hand account from John Barrowman.

11 Likes

Right down the street from KaDeWe and the zoo. Always brimming with people, including tourists.

7 Likes

A good outcome, but shit.

10 Likes

Probably of interest and concern to numerous happy mutants…

After postponing their 2020 “Flood” anniversary tour for two years due to covid, They Might Be Giants’ lead, John Flansburgh involved in serious car accident after rescheduled tour’s first show last night in NYC, resulting in further postponement of entire tour.

I had tickets to the 2nd show tonight in DC. Best wishes to John F. for a speedy and safe recovery.

13 Likes
9 Likes

The city of Aurora, Illinois has revoked the special events permit for a planned Pride parade days before it was scheduled to take place. According to Chicago’s ABC7, city officials claim the event’s organizers failed to secure enough law enforcement officers to work security for the parade.

“The Aurora Police Department has said it cannot supply enough sworn officers to provide Parade security, and has tasked us with finding officers from other jurisdictions to close the gap,” the organizers of Aurora Pride said in a statement posted on Wednesday.

13 Likes
10 Likes

Funny how this never stops the Proud Boys or Fascist truck convoys…

17 Likes

Even if no child was shot, there are a shit ton more traumatized school kids and pissed off parents. Not that it will matter.

. More prospective parents, and those on the fence, are wondering how exactly one is supposed to birth and raise children in a country that seems to hate kids and parents alike.

16 Likes

My first grandchild was born this morning. Stories like this take the whole “mixed emotions” think to a whole new level. :worried:

15 Likes

Cops wanted to dress up in full battle-rattle and their black SUVs. When the parade organizers asked the APD not to dress like thugs thry said go to hell.

My daughter is still going to dress fabulously.

19 Likes

Hell yeah!! Hope she has a great time :hugs:

14 Likes

Do it anyway.

Bet they’ll find cops then.

9 Likes

Just make sure to accessorize.

13 Likes