Fuck Today, Continued

That’s… weird. Too many things in my head to even guess, but definitely weird.

9 Likes

There’s no description or photo of the club, but that sort of mass casualty event make me wonder if there was a carbon monoxide leak from a faulty heater.

8 Likes

There were descriptions, not confirmed that I’ve seen, of people sitting at tables, heads laid down. So that was my first thought as well.

4 Likes

Without providing a cause of death, province premier Oscar Mabuyane condemned the “unlimited consumption of liquor”.

“You can’t just trade in the middle of society like this and think that young people are not going to experiment,” Mr Mabuyane said at the scene.

Because there’s no point wasting a tragedy when you can squeeze a moral panic out of it.

9 Likes

Well, fuck.

14 Likes
9 Likes

Agreed. Audrey Tautou is in it too.

2 Likes

Even worse, imagine the scenario below with GOP-appointed judges who care more about partisanship than the law:

Voters who ignore the influence of the courts enable the kinds of danger we’re facing and fighting now.

10 Likes

“Leak” … it looks like a cable broke; the tank was dropped.

13 Likes
7 Likes

Yeah dropping a 25-ton intermodal tank won’t leave you many chances to get away.

10 Likes
10 Likes

Holy shit, that’s horrible! Lungs full of HCl is a terrible way to go. One of my buddies got a faceful of Cl2 gas when we were working as lifguards and was sick for days.

9 Likes
8 Likes

Angry Ariana Grande GIF by NETFLIX

8 Likes

abbott’s doing just a spectacular job /s

the best way to protect everyone and to improve border security is to open the borders

the more they try to close the borders the more people will try deadly routes, and the more smuggling groups will spring up seeking to profit

remove the profit motive and things will improve.

who wants to stay here for long anyway? let people come and go and it will regulate itself

( also. all those people. :confused: that’s horrific. )

13 Likes
14 Likes

I was just coming here to post that.

buffy dark willow scream rage

Dare we hope that, since the charges were dismissed, double jeopardy does not apply and they can be charged again?

12 Likes
6 Likes

“While many may have sought the outdoor grandeur in hopes of avoiding the pandemic coronavirus, it seems they were instead met with a different germ that has been savagely hollowing out innards at a pace many orders of magnitude faster than the Colorado River gutted the southwestern section of the Colorado Plateau. Amid the smoothly carved buttes and intricately chiseled chasms serenely shaped over eons, park-goers are blowing chunks from both ends in hot seconds. And instead of reaching both the North and South Rims during their visits, some are forced to remain perched on the edge of a far smaller basin.“

20 Likes