16 Likes

The Simpsons Reaction GIF by FOX International Channels
Damn, probably should’ve washed my hands first, after reading that! :wink:

16 Likes

That girl can write.

13 Likes

I can’t even…

13 Likes

As horrible as the mistake was – sadly, I totally understand why he went suicidal in response – twice as many people are dead because he had ready access to a gun.

10 Likes
12 Likes

FUCKING A!!

10 Likes

This happened a couple of days ago, but I am still kind of sore about it.

Earlier this month, I translated my company’s revised Corporate Code of Conduct from Japanese into English. The English version will serve as the basis for translations into other languages (my company has subsidiaries worldwide).

The code of conduct included a specific prohibition against discrimination or harassment relating to sexual orientation or gender identity, as well as a prohibition against outing.

This week, I was told that this paragraph would be cut so that the English version and retranslations into other languages could be distributed to group companies in the Middle East and Southeast Asia without causing any issues. I must say, I am quite disappointed. They are even cutting it from versions in languages that are not spoken or understood in the Middle East or Southeast Asia…

22 Likes

That is fucked up. OTOH, how long until that verbiage has to be cut for US consumption? Just a reminder that the march to fascism is not a just a US problem, it is a worldwide threat.

16 Likes
11 Likes

That asshole Schmitt is gonna love this.

Missouri Gov. Mike Parson signed sweeping legislation Wednesday making it a Class C misdemeanor for people experiencing homelessness to sleep on state-owned land.

The law prevents some federal and state funds from being used to construct affordable housing, instead redirecting that money towards constructing temporary camps that provide substance abuse and mental health treatment.

It also allows the Missouri attorney general to sue local governments that don’t enforce laws and orders on unauthorized public camping, sleeping or obstructions of sidewalks — and threatens the loss of all state and federal funding for housing and homelessness if they don’t abide by such bans.

15 Likes

The suffering is the point, as usual…

17 Likes

Nope!

11 Likes

Well, these things are edible, sort of, so maybe that will help?

[Not that it helped California]

6 Likes

You have to use the peroxide marinade.

10 Likes
8 Likes

I was attempting to compose a coherent reply, but got stuck on…

Fuckitty shit-fuck fuck-shit.

Not even sure I spelled that right, such was my anger and frustration.

7 Likes

I didn’t read the whole article, but, honestly, WTF?

4 Likes
11 Likes

loop rainbows GIF

9 Likes