Fuck Today, Continued

I’m very sorry for your loss. :crying_cat_face: I love nicknames that describe our furry friends.

animals spooning hug GIF

16 Likes

Thought I’d included this in the first post, which maybe would’ve made it less confusing. My vision is pretty blurry today for some reason. She was a good doofus.

24 Likes
13 Likes
14 Likes

Because being a mother is so inconsequential and unskilled that anyone can do it, even someone too immature to undergo a needed medical treatment.

17 Likes
10 Likes

“duck key” groan programmer puns

it’s genius that it uses a fake keyboard in a usb stick to send data back to itself by simulating num/caps key presses and recording the signal that would normally turn on a keyboard light. that’s some law of unintended consequences right there

apparently they can grab any files that a user can. which is pretty impressive!

7 Likes

The Rubber Ducky is impressive, just kinda scary how much it can do and how quickly.

6 Likes

So the advice is to not plug in any USB drives i find lying in the street?

Understand Mr Rogers GIF

8 Likes

well. this was the top news story from npr this evening:

which can be summarized as “mike pence says mike pence has not made up mike pence’s mind. yet.”

the following stories were: record drought followed by record floods in europe. and: a scheme called “cash for kids” where kids were jailed but the judges who jailed them have been released to home confinement because covid.

i’m glad we have our priorities straight.

( we are doomed! doomed, i say. )

16 Likes

Yep. Republican pols have long been masters at leading the media around by the nose, grabbing headlines in the process. I mean, how many times now have we heard breathless headlines about Trump’s latest excuse (among what, a dozen now?) for having those documents at Margo Lego.

11 Likes

Leggo my Documento!

9 Likes

Slight correction, Conahan was released to home confinement but Ciavarella is still in prison. These judges have caused so much damage to the juvenile justice system in PA that we’ll be cleaning up their messes for decades, both in a legal sense and a human misery sense.

11 Likes

This one is a little confusing to me, but my first response is right wing fuckery, with perhaps Youngkin making a call to DeJoy to have this PO closed due to some CRT bullshit. It has coexisted for 12 years, and now it’s a problem to be near a reminder of past racial injustices?

12 Likes
11 Likes

I’m so sorry you lost her. She looks like she was a wonderful friend.

11 Likes

The game is rigged. And it’s not a game.

22 Likes

Positively dystopian.

12 Likes
11 Likes

Season 2 Wtf GIF by NBC World Of Dance

12 Likes