Fuck Today (Part 1)

Do you need me to make it three?

11 Likes

You couldnā€™t pm him? amateur.

Trump is the president-elect.

And getting bored of being ā€œtoldā€ about history, since Iā€™m actually a historian.

24 Likes

Hisplained?

17 Likes

Thatā€™s a good one.

7 Likes

In pretty much every thread with a historical dimension, I get some reply, explaining history to me.

20 Likes

Should be a hashtag on the twitters!

10 Likes

Missed the twitters totally, but I understand what you mean. I think :wink:

9 Likes

Well, Historically, you should understandā€¦

11 Likes

Have you got an I already know gif lined up?

5 Likes

Usual just Cersei, looking regal and pissyā€¦ Sometimes Daenerys, though.

10 Likes

Get @beschizza to change your title to Historian.

11 Likes

Aunt has had heart trouble for a few years now, and periodically passes out. Evidently, she passed out at work and hit her head, causing significant brain damage and a cracked skull. She pulled through that OK, but now her immune system in its weakened state has succumbed to an opportunistic infection, and as of this morning sheā€™s not long for this world.

Her fall happened the morning after I was telling my friend about what an asshole she was to my family members, and thatā€™s why nobody speaks with her anymore. (Including not showing up to the funeral when my uncleā€“her half brotherā€“passed away earlier in the year)

Fuck today.

19 Likes

I suspect it wouldnā€™t change anything.

5 Likes

Iā€™m so sorry.

9 Likes

Thatā€™s sour. Iā€™m so sorry.

9 Likes

Finally just discovered this thread and thought how perfect it is for my past week or soā€¦ then I read the last 20 or so messages and just decided I donā€™t really have anything to be complaining aboutā€¦

21 Likes

Feel free to complain about anything in your life, the small annoyances and the big tragedies. This is a judgement free zone to vent just a little about life.

24 Likes

Agreed on what @mindysan33 said. Donā€™t feel bad griping about whatever. If you donā€™t feel it fits here, thereā€™s also this thread:

16 Likes

Is this where I confess that you just listed my main reason for seldom visiting this thread, let alone posting here?

Iā€™m highly sympathetic to the trials and tribulations that we all suffer through at some point in life; but Iā€™m also way more empathetic than I care to beā€¦ and reading some of the entries is downright painful, sometimesā€¦

23 Likes