Fucking NY Times

Right?

Billie Eilish Wtf GIF by Global Citizen

10 Likes

That’s The NY Times; always with the ersatz “liberals” stanning for their conservative daddy’s.

8 Likes

Less electable, but way more dangerous if he somehow comes to power.

7 Likes

8 Likes

And no mention of transphobia, which is how all this started (but it’s the NYT, what else would I expect).

At this point I am remembering the names of future fascist collaborators, and Damon Linker has made the list.

DeSantis would be bad. But he would not be worse than Trump.

There is a line where it doesn’t matter who is worse, and Trump and DeSantis crossed it years ago.

14 Likes

Is he? I worry that he’s going to unite the disaffected ex-Trump-supporters (which my hold-my-nose and check Reddit’s Conservative page once a month habit tells me there are lots of) and the suit-and-tie, too respectable to vote for Trump again Republicans. I’m not sure why people keep dismissing him.

If the “Always Trumpers” bloc is really about 30%, as some say, and they have a bruising primary where Trump brings out all the insults, I guess that could damage him enough. But I really thing most Trump voters will switch if he were the actual nominee.

5 Likes

spot on! one is patently, demonstrably stupid. the other has no “personality” but is clever, conniving and completely fascist.
both are evil.

11 Likes

Must ignore the eliminationist rhetoric at all costs, lest he be accused of not being nice enough to the fucking fascists, after all…

Angry Ariana Grande GIF by NETFLIX

list GIF

Yep Bingo GIF by MOODMAN

As usually, spot on!

10 Likes

Yes. Fox might be distancing themselves but look at their response to their initial 2020 election reporting, calling it for Biden. As soon as their bottom line looked threatened, Murdock et al climbed back up TFG’s ass.

The MAGA faithful haven’t left TFG. No Republican can win without them. Desantis does not have TFG’s disgusting charisma. Without that, he’s just an evil boring bureacrat. No excitement for the MAGA folks.

TFG will run as an independent if he doesn’t get the nomination. Even if he’s in prison by then. He won’t magically stop being a narcissist.

6 Likes

Necessary follow-up:

In the thread, he shows how easily the NYTimes could have vetted the details on these supposed liberal students.

13 Likes

“Free thinkers”…

Conan Obrien Ugh GIF by Team Coco

10 Likes

Those darn leftys made me a Nazi! /s

12 Likes
4 Likes

Wow! The NYT should have them arrested for criminal impersonation!

3 Likes

the fash-curious :roll_eyes:

8 Likes

10 Likes
7 Likes
7 Likes
9 Likes

What “liberal media”?

9 Likes