Gallery of 34 notes written by pissed-off neighbors

Perhaps, but that doesn’t explain why her child is awake at 3 fucking am in the morning.

4 Likes

Maybe because the parents are?

1 Like

Oh, I have a friend whose son in his first 4 or so years of life, slept, literally only 2 hours a day and spent the rest of the time talking. He babbled as a baby and cried if you were not awake with him. He’s a pretty chill 15 year old now, but as a baby and toddler, he just always talked and rarely slept. Could be a similar situation.

8 Likes

Bad excuse; kids need boundaries, that includes a reasonable bed time.

Considering that he used to beat on the walls until other neighbors complained to the property manager, I’m inclined to think it’s either developmental or she’s just a crappy-ass parent.

Don’t care that I’m being judgmental; everyone in my building dislikes her, for good reason.

6 Likes

Huh?

Maybe I’m lucky I missed half this thread.

10 Likes

Could also be that, too. There are plenty enough crappy parents who can’t set down boundaries in the world.

Sounds like a crappy neighbor!

2 Likes

Yep; many people were acting quite pissy over their ideas about the proper way to dispose of dogshit, and it got nasty, really fast.

As most shit tends to, dontcha know…

:wink:

See 45 for a prime fucking example.

10 Likes

Apparently it’s to air it out on an internet forum.

10 Likes

Perhaps, but I’m done with that particular shitshow…

4 Likes

Grammar shaming a dog?

That’s a flagging.

12 Likes

One is a trash can full of dog turds in the middle of summer.

The other is this topic.

I can only stick my head in the middle of one.

… Still thinking…

5 Likes

Yes. Yes you are.

3 Likes

I didn’t know that Popo lived in Portland.

6 Likes

When many years ago I was a student, old people living nearby our flat were not happy with our old bicycles parked in the street.
Once we found on one bike this note
this bike its distiny is the binn
(grammar errors included)

2 Likes

My neighborhood recently developed a ziploc-fulla-butts guy. Everyday there are new posters showing photos of new butts from the lane. Baggies of the cigarette butts, tagged with the date, are taped around on corner building. For a coupld of days there were even photos in plastic clear files taped to the pavement. Then it rained for a couple days and I think someone told him off for how dangerous the slippery things are when wet. They are gone but the butt-baggies continue.

I was thinking about leaving some notes for the shit people that moved to the ground floor of my building. They leave the house door open all the time, they do not care about seperating the garbage (they like to put everything in the paper bin) and they treat the lawn behind the house as their personal fucking garden. I have to come up with something witty for those cunts.

You see, the pleas pet the dog. Pretty soon they’ll organize a plea circus.

4 Likes

…dog wears out clothing door

You have to retaliate against their not meeting your recycling and lawn maintenance expectations? Ohkay.

And when they retire from the plea circus, you can buy them at the plea market for a plea bargain.

6 Likes