General Sportsball thread

This is hilariously one sided. Makes you almost feel bad for Jake Paul. Almost

3 Likes

Internet scumbag vs rapist. Can they both lose?

7 Likes

Schitts Creek Yes GIF by CBC

2 Likes

Local Missouri news report talking about a high school football player and his parents dealing with how CTE took their son from them (link)

I didn’t want to onebox this link because I was a bit concerned about how to use spoilers for trigger warnings. The same warning can also be said for the local tv channel report on youtube also

1 Like

It’s not the Boomer vs Millenial fight we want, but it might be the Booner vs Millenial fight we deserve.

(Yes, I know Tyson isn’t a Boomer, but close enough.)

1 Like

Why is Jake Paul trying to pick his nose and failing?

1 Like

No idea, but his ears look tasty.

3 Likes

Many Chiefs fans who suffered frostbite at bitter cold playoff game need amputations

Ah, so it’s not just the players who suffer liefelong injuries.

6 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes
3 Likes
3 Likes
3 Likes

Oh Excuse Me GIF by Gerbert!

1 Like

https://archive.ph/ad3jC

4 Likes

And I though Carlisle were in a bad way. 5 points after 29 games! Even taking away the six point deduction doesn’t hide how badly this season went for them.

Annan Athletic are above them on 27 points and Queen of the South are only three points away.

3 Likes

I don’t know if this has been mentioned anywhere else, but the Kansas City Current, their women’s professional soccer team, had their home opener today. In the first ever (in the US at least) arena built specifically for a women’s sports team. The game sold out. And they won!

10 Likes

Hell Yeah Damages GIF

3 Likes

It’s also a privately financed stadium, so no public funds were used to build it.

6 Likes

Hmmm… I don’t know what I think about that… I know that spending on stadiums with public funds has been a huge problem… but also, I think that spending on public entertainment/culture doesn’t need to be a bad thing…

Think High School GIF by Paramount Movies

3 Likes