General Sportsball thread

Bite me Comcast, Xfinity, Bally, and MLB.

I now have no way to watch home games.

4 Likes

FFS. We just went back to Crapcast so I could finally watch Red Wings games again. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

5 Likes

The streaming era is getting worse than the cable era, if you ask me.

8 Likes

Congratulations to Falkirk for their invincible SPFL League One season. 36 games, 27 won, 9 drawn.

Also congratulations to Stenhousemuir for being Champions of the SPFL League Two

And commiserations to East Stirlingshire for being the only team in Falkirk to not achieve anything this season.

Annan Athletic survived, so I’m happy about that.

5 Likes
9 Likes
4 Likes

Don’t agree to be roasted if you have no idea who Jeff Ross is, dipshit.

5 Likes

:woman_shrugging:

7 Likes

Sylvie and Karim have thought deeply on it. A long time. During all their breakfasts and even on the way from the bathroom to the toilet. They are going to invest the money they earned from toilet brushes and dusting at the Hotel Bellevue **** to meet Sylvie’s new desire: To buy a footballer.

4 Likes

25 years ago:

5 Likes
3 Likes
4 Likes
7 Likes

Maggie’s father played water polo with my older brother at Cal in the late 70s. I’m so happy that she is pushing for more recognition for US Women’s Water Polo and I hope this helps them a bit!

6 Likes

Amazing statistic Anderson has “bowled, all by himself, a fair percentage (3.6) of every ball they have ever sent down in almost 150 years of playing the sport.”

2 Likes

[Coca-Cola and the Olympics, the alliance of soda and rings (lemonde.fr)]

3 Likes
2 Likes

123-ezgif.com-added-text

One, Two, Three, 1961

5 Likes

:up:

FC St Pauli are promoted to the Bundesliga.

Hamburg SV won’t be.

Now all St Pauli have to do is beat third bottom SV Wehen Wiesbaden to be champions. Alternatively they can lose and guarantee that Hansa Rostock are relegated.

3 Likes
2 Likes