Generic 2016 US Election Cycle Recycling Bin

In other news of how deranged the GOP in Texas is:

1 Like

milliseconds?

4 Likes

Carson is done, apparently.

Guess they’ve rooked enough people out of money that there’s no reason to carry on. No sense in hanging around until the Egypt primary.

6 Likes

“Let me make it perfectly clear, Senate Republicans condemn David Duke and the K.K.K., and his racism,” Senator Mitch McConnell, Republican of Kentucky and the majority leader, said Tuesday on Capitol Hill. “That is not the view of Republicans that have been elected to the United States Senate, and I condemn his comments in the most forceful way.”

Because the best way to combat white supremacy is to obstruct the supreme court nominations of the popular two-term first-ever black president so that the very racist that you are chiding, Drumpf, can make his own nomination?

Nah.

4 Likes

Obama be trollin’

6 Likes

Cruz, I guess?

3 Likes

12 Likes

You realize you could quit your day job if you ran ads on her blog?

8 Likes

https://twitter.com/woodruffbets/status/705418551281188865

3 Likes

Is it worth my time to listen to Romney slag off Trump for 20 mins?

Does he imagine he’ll have any kind of positive effect?

2 Likes

Would that it were so simple. Also, look, a new ad:

8 Likes

I’m guessing the net result will be a 5% bump in the polls for Trump.

3 Likes

I read the transcript, was much quicker.

Some Muslim baiting, some hand wringing, some criticism of tax returns and calling Clinton out for crony capitalism (okay, but compared to him???).

No mention of his binders full of women or the contempt he has for 47% of the population.

I think he was endorsing Sanders.

7 Likes

Stockholm Syndrome, man.

5 Likes

Bridge & Wall Club

1 Like

Superb news, we have what I think is our most delightful poster yet:

It was way harder to make in Photoshop than it might seem due to my limited skill set

11 Likes

ok now this is starting to get funny

3 Likes

I wonder what motive Romney might have for wanting a convention with 4 candidates, none with a majority and all unacceptable to each other’s supporters?

Although I can also imagine that the GOP leadership might be trying to get Trump to piss off and run third party, get Cruz as their own doomed candidate and be rid of both of them in one go.

7 Likes

The article certainly intimates that it’s for him or he’s fronting for Paul Ryan. I find the latter more plausible.

3 Likes

Ryan was denying it a week or so ago. But a week is a long time in politics…

2 Likes