Generic 2016 US Election Cycle Recycling Bin

Sounds like the Tea Party is bumping off the chairman of the House Ways and Means committee tonight too?

(or at least, forcing a run-off)

1 Like

The Tea Party are basically Maoists at this point. Brady is a flipping right-winger, but he failed the ideological purity test.

3 Likes

At least Bernie won the Colorado caucus, so the cow will be happy about that.

9 Likes

So, Vermont, Oklahoma, and Colorado… ?

And Minnesota. And pretty close in Massachusetts, although he should have won that one.

2 Likes

I saw it was literally like 5 votes difference in MA. I guess we’ll see tomorrow what the delegate count was and if there is any hope left…

1 Like

Hey, Rubio won a state!

This is funny too.

3 Likes

The lone Cruz supporter responding to the first tweet was especially entertaining.

1 Like

It was more. Hillary took Boston by about 15% which means the rest of the state. Although it will be about even for delegates in MA.

But again, it ain’t over till the last dog dies.

Some days I still have hope for the politics in my state.

2 Likes

No apologies necessary :smile:

Although Sanders won the Democratic primary here (and I helped!) I assure you that in the general election, the Republican candidate will carry the state.

Exactly who the Republican candidate turns out to be will not matter in the least :cry:

3 Likes

Republicans getting out the vote:

The Trump effect?

6 Likes

[quote=“daneel, post:315, topic:65103, full:true”]The Trump effect?
[/quote]

And the theocrats out for the court, and the Confederates out to celebrate the end of Obama.

It’s going to be a banner year for hateful fuckwit turnout; unless the Democrats match it (:cough:Bernie:cough:), we’re all screwed.

3 Likes

The Guardian has cool video gamey pixel gifs of each candidate

I’mma steal them like they are garden gnomes

5 Likes

The Cruz one is…weird. Looks more like Travolta.

3 Likes

Aww. No Christie or O’Malley. I thought they had those.

Assuming Clinton takes the primaries (which seems likely, though it’s not a given), and assuming she wins the general (which also seems likely, though it’s not a given), how long after the election do you think it would be before the House started impeachment proceedings?

1 Like

Republicans started grandstanding about impeaching Obama before he was sworn in.

In other news of how deranged the GOP in Texas is:

1 Like