Generic 2016 US Election Cycle Recycling Bin

Acknowledging that Trump has taken to calling him “Little Marco,” Rubio said, “he’s like 6’2, which is why I don’t understand why his hands are the size of someone who’s 5’2.”

2 Likes

Bloody hell, autoplay audio!

Urgh, sorry.

I never notice because I always have everything muted and/or blocked.

4 Likes

So basically this:

What a bunch of whiny little babies! No offense to actual babies. Also, we are screwed.

9 Likes

At the polls today in my neighborhood the Dem. primary line was semi-long and full of all sorts of people. The GOP line had a few greying white men. The Dems ran out of “I Voted” stickers, so I liberated some from the GOP to refresh the Dem. stocks.

9 Likes

Going by the early results, Vermont sounds like my kind of state.

4 Likes

It’s gotten better since awjt left.

2 Likes

[post that’s been written and rewritten several times, then left unposted, because slagging off most of the country and the people in it isn’t very productive.

Also contained whining about the bias towards southern states on Super Tuesday and general complaints about not holding all the primaries on the same day in every state.

And a refusal to move to OK, even if it does go to Sanders (with apologies to @davide405), although MA might be okay]

3 Likes

Best news from tonight’s miserable results?

Rubio is doing terribly. I’m guessing that getting party endorsements is a negative amongst GOP voters.

I need a drink. Why do people like Clinton so much?

8 Likes

It’s even worse here. I forget to get any post-Super Tuesday alcohol.

4 Likes

My best guess is that they recognize the name and recall that the economy was good and there were no wars of aggression while Bill was president. Doesn’t qualify her in the least for the job, but it’s the nearest I can figure.

I recall lots of “scandals”, some ineffective pre-emptive attacks on some dude named Bin Laden, a tech economic bubble, loosening of restrictions on private student loan lending, repeal of Glass-Stiegel, the government shutting down twice, and some lied about blow jobs. But, hey, things were good when Willy was president.

3 Likes

Doesn’t Princess Pricklepants have a post-Primary party?

2 Likes

4 Likes

Yes, who around the age of 45 doesn’t remember Bill’s election appearances on Arsenio and Letterman?

5 Likes

Aaaahhhhh, nostalgia.

I also miss the Carter years, but mainly because I had no responsibilities other than attending school and taking out the garbage.

5 Likes

#THIS  

5 Likes

So much for any semblance of anonymity! Jayzussss.

In the paraphrased words of Bill Clinton:

It ain’t over UNTIL THE LAST DOG DIES.

2 Likes

https://vine.co/v/igHFKFWVDnO

2 Likes

She swept Super Tuesday and has the Princess-mentum but she’s taking a nap. And the flipping NYT is ignoring out campaign. Dang illiberal media.

1 Like

Stay strong, motherfucker.

3 Likes