Generic 2016 US Election Cycle Recycling Bin

And Clinton, and Bloomberg.

Seems suggestive that the West Coast’s best and brightest electing to change the world through technology, not government.

1 Like

My God, if it was
Trump/Giuliani vs. Clinton/Schumer (or some other NYer)
that would be so beautiful just for the schadenfreude of watching the Texans around me lose their shit.

4 Likes

WTF is this shit?

I’ll take nobody instead, please.

5 Likes

Imma leave this here.

6 Likes

What’s the Kemetic interpretation?

actually, don’t answer that, I quite like this thread how it is. kthnx.

6 Likes

Trump is a buffoon, but he’s much better at fighting than Cruz, or especially Rubio.

Kasich is still playing grown-up.

Carson…?

Antonin Scalia’s death just cost Dow Chemical $835 million

Dow Chemical, which was angling for the US Supreme Court to dismiss a $1.06 billion judgment against the company for alleged price-fixing, has now agreed to settle the case for $835 million instead of waiting on an answer from the high court. The reason? After the death of Supreme Court justice Antonin Scalia earlier this month, Dow didn’t like its odds so much anymore.

Elections.:clap: Have. :clap: Consequences. :clap:

9 Likes

If there’s a benefit to the world from the Trump campaign, it’s making apparent how many politicians are nakedly craven and have no moral conviction.

On Saturday, February 20, Maine governor Paul LePage gave a passionate speech to a group of fellow governors, suggesting they unite against Donald Trump.

On Friday, February 26, Maine governor Paul LePage endorsed Donald Trump.

4 Likes

I’m just waiting for David Brooks et al to start claiming that they were Trumpistas from the start.

4 Likes

I really couldn’t give a rats-ass about who the Republicans nominate, they’re all unacceptably fucking awful, but I’m feeling really depressed tonight about the prospect of Clinton being the Democrat candidate. I really hope Tuesday provides results to cheer me up.

5 Likes

Also, Dude, Trumpista is not the preferred nomenclature. Trumpeter, please.

3 Likes

The definition of crazy is doing the same thing over again, and expecting a different result. With that in mind, some deeper investigation into some of Clinton’s core beliefs - the individualization of employment, especially in the third world:

Don’t forget that Clinton is establishment and will perpetuate the status quo, which in this case, means the neo-liberal economic agenda, from the global to the individual.

2 Likes

Another one…

2 Likes

Candidates react to the hedgehog entering the race as a third party candidate.

We launch our first attack ad:

15 Likes

SUPPORT THE TROOMPS

also, “clownshirts”

5 Likes

Drumpfsters?

1 Like

5 Likes

6 Likes

I wonder how Debbie Wasserman-Schultz’ reelection campaign is going?

2 Likes

Acknowledging that Trump has taken to calling him “Little Marco,” Rubio said, “he’s like 6’2, which is why I don’t understand why his hands are the size of someone who’s 5’2.”

2 Likes