Generic 2016 US Election Cycle Recycling Bin

I’d be happy if he’d just go the fuck away. I don’t see a road to Damascus conversion coming along any time soon.

I won’t take much pleasure in his inevitable forthcoming bankruptcy and divorce but I won’t exactly feel sorry for him either.

12 Likes

Same here.

2 Likes

I still remember when Texas was solidly Democratic. Remember in the 1980s when Phil Gramm, Democrat, resigned his seat, forcing an expensive special election, which Phil Gramm, Republican, then won?

4 Likes

Shepard Smith, who is an anchor and managing editor at Fox News, just called Donald Trump a fascist.

http://rawstory.com/2016/10/shep-smith-rages-over-trumps-base-pandering-borderline-unconstitutional-and-fascist-debate-failure

8 Likes

Apparently until today we were seeing the reserved and moderate version of Trump.

8 Likes

:scream:

I guess he always really wanted to run third party anyway…

3 Likes

10 Likes

Every poll, huh?

Despite winning the second debate in a landslide (every poll), it is hard to do well when Paul Ryan and others give zero support!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) October 11, 2016
8 Likes

Men suck.

11 Likes

Someone did a mashup of Trump talking and archival footage of what he was really talking about:

Published on Mar 14, 2016DIR: Marianne DeMarco
*****MUSIC: “Echoes of Time” by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license. @kmacleod http://incompetech.com/ *****

6 Likes

You know things are weird when you’re seeing people accuse Fox News of being part of the Liberal Media™

16 Likes

My friend just told me this one:
What’s orange on the outside, hollow on the inside, and discarded in early November?

11 Likes

Yeah, I’m not putting money on this scenario:

3 Likes

Don’t we have some Milwaukeeans here?

Who is this assclown?

3 Likes
9 Likes

You know you’ve sunk low when even Farage is trying to disavow you.

And this bullshit?

“Trump said to watch your precincts. I’m going to go, for sure,” said Steve Webb, a 61-year-old carpenter from Fairfield, Ohio.

“I’ll look for . . . well, it’s called racial profiling. Mexicans. Syrians. People who can’t speak American,” he said. “I’m going to go right up behind them. I’ll do everything legally. I want to see if they are accountable. I’m not going to do anything illegal. I’m going to make them a little bit nervous.”

Does this idiot think refugees get a vote?

9 Likes

You think years from now Trump supporters are going to look back at their words and actions with shame, or nah?

3 Likes

He thinks people “speak American,” so he’s clearly not the brightest fellow.

7 Likes

I’m guessing they’re going to nurture their resentment like the Goldwater people did. Part of the psyche of the right-wing extremist is to externalize all blame and never admit an error.

6 Likes

I guess Dan Savage is part of the “liberal establishment” now

6 Likes