Generic 2016 US Election Cycle Recycling Bin

wtff who is distributing that graphic?

Apparently it’s going around Facebook? I saw it on twitter today as a ‘be aware this is fake’ warning.

@Medievalist I assume it’s real, but I don’t know.

Edit: snopes!

1 Like

So it looks like it is 2 stickers that are available, so if fake it is the placement together but his supporters being who they are…

1 Like

Snopes says the stickers are easy to find online, but I could not find any despite almost three quarters of a millisecond of searching, so I am going to hope they aren’t.

Snopes also says you can get ones with the characters reversed. Not that that’s helping, really.

5 Likes

I wish. It’s a real thing.

Neither the Libertarian Party’s nor the Republican Party’s Presidential candidates and their running mates are listed in Alaska’s Official Pamphlet for the November 8 2016 General Election.

2 Likes
3 Likes

Voting against a nominee is clearly withholding consent and advising the president to nominate somebody else.

Refusing to consider the question at all … is arguably consenting by default.

1 Like

/pol/ has a dedicated general to generating anti-Hillary memes.

2 Likes
12 Likes

He’s back on twitter?

3 Likes

Don’t get ideas, Joss. We’re not letting you kill off anyone this season.

7 Likes

5 Likes

Apparently Trump’s guests tomorrow are going to be Obama’s half-brother and the mother of someone who died in Benghazi.

Clinton is bringing a couple of billionaires.

1 Like

You Poed me.

I have no idea if that’s satire or not.

5 Likes

Depressingly…

7 Likes

One of the reasons Malik Obama is apparently at odds with his younger and (I daresay) more successful sibling is that Barack supports same-sex marriage, while Malik supports “traditional” marriage. Just not America’s idea of traditional marriage. Like Trump, Malik happens to have three wives. But he’s married to all three at once and the most recent was a teenager when they got hitched.

8 Likes

Just had to transcribe this because it’s worth sharing twice:

You start whinin’ before the game’s even over? If, whenever things are going badly for ya and you lose, you start blaming somebody else? [points to the White House] Then you don’t have what it takes to be in this job. 'Cause there are a lot of times when things don’t go our way. Or my way. [shrugs] That’s okay. You fight through it, you work through it. You try to accomplish your goals.

[…] And so, I’d advise Trump to stop whining and go try to make his case to get votes.

13 Likes
3 Likes

It allows a better grip.

3 Likes