Generic 2016 US Election Cycle Recycling Bin

Yeah I am good with that. I would be good with more of them doing that.

6 Likes

Yes, please!

7 Likes

So glad I’m not the person who was interviewing that guy;

“I’ll never vote again if Clinton wins!”

##“You promise?”

11 Likes

12 Likes

Walker posted this a couple days ago, which was immediately used in predictable ways.

hence,

5 Likes

That second tweet… makes no sense. How is one an “elite” and “living off the federal government” at the same time? Is the federal government not a legitimate employer? Is that what he’s hinting at?

14 Likes

He’s still the mouthpiece of the Kochs, I see.

8 Likes

Obviously, “elites” are bad, and “people who live off the government” are bad, and “people in Washington DC” are bad, so if you string all three together, you can get something that’s three times as bad! Who cares if those three things are fundamentally incompatible with one another?

12 Likes

Arf.

18 Likes

Yeah, Walker was spinning really hard to try to reframe the first tweet, but got predictably confused and threw out a mishmash of a dog whistle and a conservative trope of resentment for “elites.” It does effectively illustrate conservative “virtue signaling” though.

9 Likes

I thought elite was a collective noun, like people.

Elites meant different groups of elite people.

Now I can be “an elite”? By myself?

10 Likes

When you’ve got the cognitive capacity of Scott Walker it all makes sense.

11 Likes

Jeebus.
Motherfucken.
Christ.

How can they…but that doesn’t…OMFUCKENGOD THESE STUPID FUCKS WHAT IS HAPPENING

13 Likes

Anyone who is expecting the GOP to become sane and reasonable after the election is in for a major disappointment. The legislature is going to remain inactive/destructive until you get rid of the filibuster entirely and find some way to overcome the gerrymander.

If Clinton repeats the early Obama mistakes of trying to compromise with extremist loonies, she’s going to get the same result.

15 Likes

I wouldn’t mind if they came out and said they wanted to dissolve it, like the Soviet Union.

But no, they want to switch places with those elites.

I’m the elite now! I’m the champion of eliteball!

9 Likes

And this is why the down ticket voting is way way way more important. At least the Senate looks like it will be a majority Democrat right now.

10 Likes

Not sure about that. Bayh and Feingold are making hard work of their runs which previously looked good.

Not convinced Kander will win in MO either.

Hopefully the Dems will have a better get out the vote operation.

5 Likes

Tweets a guy who’s been living off County and State government for years.

11 Likes

All the more reason to get your butt out to vote, even in “safe” states, to make sure those down-ballot races are voted upon.

8 Likes

???

8 Likes