Generic 2016 US Election Cycle Recycling Bin

Do you guys have Zima?

3 Likes

Well, when I posted here all the way back in February saying that Trump would win, and that the democrats were living in an echo chamber, you all laughed at me, made fun of me, called me “mentally ill” and that I needed to get my head checked. Here we are 9 months later and what should have been the completely fucking obvious outcome to anyone since the day he entered the race has become reality: trump won. I have to say: you’re not laughing now, are you?

You’re lying. We never said those things to you.

13 Likes

The whole thread is right here and searchable. You’ve never posted in here until now.

You’re really taking the idea tRump being a role-model to heart, huh?

7 Likes

I hate Zima

1 Like

They stopped making it before I started drinking. So I don’t know what it tasted like.

2 Likes

Another small item of good news.

10 Likes

cat piss? it was awful. i couldn’t even finish a bottle and gave the rest to a friend that actually liked the shit.

1 Like

Hey, you sound like President material! You don’t have a manager yet, do you?

5 Likes

Fuck him. I hope the disappointment kills that garbagejuice sponge of a person.

Remember all those posts saying how third-party votes wouldn’t sway the election? Just look at how close some of these states are…

9 Likes

No I’m not laughing. This is a loss for all Americans. Nobody – nobody – should be happy about this. I have voted Democrat, Republican, and 3rd party. Never before have a feared – literally feared – for the country like I do now. And for all the Republicans out there – he’s got the R next to his name. So whoop–de–fucking do. He’s dangerous and inept and many other things regardless of that fact.

12 Likes

Yo Google, my instant gratification is broken.

It’s been HOURS.

WHO WON THE ELECTION???

5 Likes

G’night all.

6 Likes

16 Likes

That notion is based upon the supposition that if people didn’t vote for third, fourth, etc party candidates, that they would have settled on voting for either the democrat or republican candidates. I think it’s just statistically wishful thinking. Like when the RIAA says that everybody who pirated an album would have otherwise bought it. Many of those voters were not going to vote for Trump or Clinton under any circumstances.

5 Likes

Legitimate question: how do I stay politically engaged and informed over the next 4 years when I literally cannot stand to listen to Donald Trump speak? I can’t even stomach the idea of listening to his – shudder – victory speech tonight, and I outright dread what’s coming in his inauguration speech.

13 Likes

hey where is the gif bank?

(notice the Tim Horton’s sign. Nice touch.)

25 Likes

horror, only horror will come from his speech.
even more i dread that the yahoos will see this a open season on anyone not white.
it was bad enough when one tried to set the mosque down the street on fire after 9/11 but i am so afraid now that it will seem like nice times in comparison.

13 Likes

Sleep as well sleep you can, everyone, think this song is about the most appropriate piece for the moment

3 Likes