Generic 2016 US Election Cycle Recycling Bin

TLDR: winning an American election is about turnout, not conversion.

Which makes the corporate Dems’ centre-right triangulation tactics both ineffective and unneccessary.

7 Likes

Hey since even Trump is admitting the election’s not legitimate, I’d say it’s time for a do-over rather than a recount.

12 Likes

I wanted to post the “I’ll buy that for a dollar” gif but the file’s too big. Uhura works too.

15 Likes
13 Likes

Seems to me that if you are an Elector and think that the person that won shouldn’t be President you are in a unique position to do something about it and resigning is the worst possible idea.

14 Likes

While it seems that being a faithless elector would be a more ethical choice than resigning, he’s clearly rather mixed up about many things.

10 Likes

“I will sleep well at night knowing I neither gave in to their demands nor caved to my convictions. I will also mourn the loss of our republic.”

17 Likes

If only there was something I could do!

15 Likes

At least he’ll sleep well at night knowing he fled defending the republic from collapse when he had the chance due to “convictions.”

13 Likes
6 Likes

“A coward dies a thousand deaths…”

Crazy heifer is CRAZY.

4 Likes

Deeply nuts. You can really hear the economic insecurity of self-proclaimed Trump voters when they claim they’re victims of discrimination because they’re white while calling African Americans “animals” because a store charges for reusable bags.

10 Likes

And the twit went on like that for 30 minutes, including berating another woman for not being on her side because she’s White.

What a fuckin’ lunatic.

Thankfully, I haven’t personally witnessed any such insane fuckery in person yet; at least none related to DJT.

10 Likes

Sounds like this turd has belatedly suffered some consequences, at least:

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/civility-our-planes-ed-bastian?trk=hp-feed-article-title-publish

13 Likes

Good.

Every rebuke counts, no matter how small.

12 Likes
16 Likes

Make America Feudal Again!

20 Likes

The thing about ‘only land-owners voting’ is that it would preclude a LOT of people from a constitutional right, not just African Americans.

What a douche.

17 Likes
15 Likes

Perhaps that’s what needs to happen before all the oblivious and easily manipulated masses wake up.

It is interesting that merely winning wasn’t enough for the blowhard; he seems to want to be revered across the board - and while the Dumbening has been very successful, it has not been absolute, so that ain’t gonna happen.

Right now only gullible idiots, emboldened bigots, and soulless opportunists hold him in “high esteem.”

13 Likes