Generic 2016 US Election Cycle Recycling Bin

The grifterpocalypse is upon us.

Only 217 weeks left!

7 Likes
10 Likes

Did you also know that her brother founded Blackwater? Isnā€™t that just the fecal flavored icing on that urea speckled cupcake?

Erik Prince is the brother of Betsy DeVos, former chairman of the Michigan Republican Party, 2016 nominee for the United States Secretary of Education
Erik Prince - Wikipedia

10 Likes
2 Likes

Seems like a fair question

13 Likes

Trump having a self-made library of smart-ass remarks about a corrupt government and an incompetent buffoon of a president that can be lobbed back in his face for the next 4 years is one of the very few things that actually makes me smile about this whole nightmare.

Well, that, and knowing that Alec Baldwin is going to have the time of his life pushing Trumpā€™s buttons every weekend.

10 Likes

I donā€™t even get the joke.

I hope someone has archived Donā€™s tweets so when they are ā€œdisappearedā€ someone still has a record of his ā€¦ Wisdom?

4 Likes

If they get disappeared once heā€™s president wonā€™t he be violating the Presidential Records Act? (like that would stop him)

8 Likes
9 Likes

Nice-
I gave that one its own thread earlier:

4 Likes
7 Likes

Exclusive footage of Alt-Right rally

3 Likes
9 Likes

15 Likes

Yeah, never ever see this cited, since of course it never existed in the first place:

13 Likes

You would think that when you write the sentence ā€œaside from all of those white supremacists, there are no white supremacists in the USā€ your start over.

9 Likes

Itā€™s like saying there is no crime here except for all the crime.

4 Likes

Bringing the country together after a divisive election.

12 Likes

Yeahā€¦so 2% of the turnout was actually votes from illegal immigrants/dead/fictional people? Riiight.

And weā€™re still almost 2 months away from this lunatic actually starting the job.

7 Likes