Generic 2018 U.S. Election Cycle Recycling Bin

https://twitter.com/samfbiddle/status/818892062640771072

1 Like

Considering that Trump won by pretty explicitly running on a campaign of “No government-run housing and health care programs, no to education, no to food for the hungry and warmth for the cold, poor people are lazy idiots who just need to work harder, the real racists are black people, women are awful ugly bitches amirite, and did I mention I’m a fucking billionaire? Fuck you, I got mine, get your own damn bootstraps,” I don’t think that message will resonate on the right as much as he likes to think it will. Republicans don’t want to be in this together. They’re in it for themselves, and everyone else can just get fucked.

7 Likes
4 Likes

But of course.

5 Likes

It continues to amuse (for want of a better word) me that Trump makes up such stupid lies.

For someone so clearly so desperate for the approval of the rich and the famous, it must kill him that they obviously despise him. While he, in turn, clearly has contempt for the people who do like him.

Fox in every henhouse continues - vaccine update:

5 Likes
3 Likes

ewww.

12 Likes
4 Likes

6 Likes
2 Likes

Did anyone else read that headline and wonder why a chipmaker had compromising documents on a politician?

9 Likes

Buzzfeed just published the (unverified) reports:

Ooh, it oneboxes!

12 Likes

Well interesting times indeed. Bets on how long till the rest of the party throws him under the bus?

1 Like

4 years or 8, depending?

9 Likes

One can hope for better. Not that President Pence is a better option.

3 Likes

Oh, I hope for better. That wasn’t the question asked.

5 Likes

Ooh, #goldenshowers is trending on twitter. Lovely.

10 Likes

HA! It’s hilarity of the likes I’ve never seen.

https://twitter.com/hashtag/GoldenShowers

8 Likes

I’m playing the world’s tiniest violin while Conway explains how hard it is for Trump to manage his business and all those deals he’s had to give up.

11 Likes

Well that was a detailed answer on healthcare.

Fucking idiot. He can’t wing it for 4 years.

5 Likes