Generic 2018 U.S. Election Cycle Recycling Bin

9 Likes

So basically lawyers are gonna have a great 4 years, with all the labor violations lawsuits that are about to happen.

7 Likes

Russia is literally playing from the same rulebook as Trump:

5 Likes

The bar for being a diplomat is getting remarkably low. I might be overqualified now.

11 Likes

I can find African countries on a map; I know I’m over-qualified. :frowning: ::sadtrombone::

10 Likes

But how well versed on major pipelines are you?

3 Likes

I can design and oversee construction quite competently, if that’s what you mean. It’s like water main or pressurized sewers, but with more flammability and less viscosity, usually with more cathodic protection (depending what you bury the pipes in) and pump stations.

5 Likes

So, I guess the plus side is that Trump is doing everything in his power not to normalize his being president elect. First presser since Jun, and he invites Don King to hang out with him on stage.

5 Likes

Two of a kind, both have hair that’s trying to escape from the morally bankrupt scalp.

10 Likes

Not really the US, but since people do like to see Trump’s residency as a portent of darker things globally:

London Rolls Out the Blood-Red Carpet for Kleptocrats

3 Likes

I don’t think I actually care how many press conferences he gives. I’m not going to listen to a thing the man has to say before his resignation speech.

11 Likes

[quote=President-Elect Trump]“I think we ought to get on with our lives,” Trump said Wednesday, according to the pool report. He was at his Mar-a-Lago resort, standing next to boxing promoter Don King. “I think that computers have complicated lives very greatly. The whole age of computer has made it where nobody knows exactly what is going on. We have speed, we have a lot of other things, but I’m not sure we have the kind the security we need. But I have not spoken with the senators and I will certainly will be over a period of time.”[/quote]Saying he doesn’t know these things goes against his claim that he doesn’t need his intelligence briefings because he is so smart, just like the Navy drone the Chinese military captured tweet faux pas.

5 Likes

Submitted for your approval

11 Likes

Let’s see what is going on today:

Stupid, but no surprise. Oh another popped up

Why is the President Elect promoting random conservative non-profits?

EDIT

Ah, I see Jim Brown got into Trump Tower to speak with him about the program. That makes more sense.

1 Like

Donald can’t even wish America a Happy New Year without being a douche about it.

11 Likes

There really should be a “Trump’s Twitter” thread, since this was his other post:

I should mention that Fox New’s headline is that the Obama administration should take more action against Russia - you know, for the thing Trump praised Putin for yesterday.

12 Likes

How the hell is this our reality?

How the mighty have fallen.

11 Likes

This was a lot funnier a year ago.

17 Likes
2 Likes

Totally worth $800 a head.

3 Likes