Generic 2018 U.S. Election Cycle Recycling Bin

5 Likes

My prediction for the rest of 2017? Surreal.

Trump criticizes House Republicans for voting to eliminate ethics oversight | US Congress | The Guardian
:arrow_down:

House Republicans drop rule change gutting ethics watchdog | US Congress | The Guardian

How did the rest of Trump’s crazy tweets from today not make it here yet?

Crazy shit:

6 Likes

He’s gotten a lot of flack already for the latter tweet, notably from Chuck Schumer on Maddow:

"Let me tell you, you take on the intelligence community, they have six ways from Sunday at getting back at you,” Schumer said. "So even for a practical supposedly hard-nosed businessman, he’s being really dumb to do this.”

8 Likes

It’s understandable if you have the (fairly recent) view that mutants represent the LGBTQ community.

4 Likes
2 Likes

I found this comment and feel it deserves repeating:

4 Likes

Shockingly, Special Agent Orange is on the case and confusing the DNC and Podesta hacks. The exclamation point after Assange’s attempt to cover up the fact that he’s Putin’s stooge makes it extra persuasive.

5 Likes

I see his posts today prove he’s been in a drunken stupor at a resort in Florida for the past fortnight. Bonus points for being so smart on the topic of “intelligence”:

Never before has someone proved so well that they have been completely ignoring the intelligence briefings given to them.

11 Likes

At the risk of going even further o/t I preferred this earlier Wendy’s Twitter story.

6 Likes

Ha, I saw that takedown in the comments of the rare pepe story. The thing is, Twitter is more than capable of delivering this story on its own:

6 Likes

You have got to be fucking kidding me.

13 Likes

You really expected anything other than hot and cold running hypocrisy?

16 Likes
12 Likes

Captain Obvious says: “Government by tweet” is going to be a problem for the USA.

13 Likes

This is why Mark Zuckerberg is getting into politics. Snapchat has much greater deniability.

9 Likes

12 Likes

Can I say again just how much I freaking love Bernie? :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

13 Likes

We are a neutral watchdog group. Any other opinion is invalid and should immediately be ignored. In no way have we chosen favorites for personal gain or hold grudges against others. You know we are not lying because we say so.

EDIT

Our donors also have no agendas, I guarantee we vet them - I guarantee it!

11 Likes

Congratulations: you’ve managed to make the pictures with mouths instead of eyes seem LESS creepy.

10 Likes