Generic 2018 U.S. Election Cycle Recycling Bin

That is quite possibly the best possible response.

I expected it to go dark. Or maybe post a link back to the story that found him and laugh at it.

But to just Meme it up (with an appropriate meme…I’m sure one of the 4chan\reddit agents gave him that)

OR MAYBE… that was the Twitter Account you were supposed to find…

4 Likes

He got my $25

1 Like
3 Likes
1 Like

I guess we’re just reaping what we’ve sown.

2 Likes

A federal judge in Louisville said in a ruling that then-candidate Donald Trump incited the use of violence against three protesters when he told supporters at a campaign rally a year ago to “get 'em out of here.” …because violence had broken out at a prior Trump rally and that known hate group members were in the Louisville crowd, Trump’s ordering the removal of an African-American woman was “particularly reckless.”

7 Likes

Y’all have been sowing that for a very long time.

There is reason to be angry at Trump for (actively, deliberately and obviously, IMO) collaborating with the Russians.

But the Russian efforts to influence the US election were not an “attack”, unless you want to declare that basically every country in the world has had a constant cassus belli against the USA for the last hundred years. It was just an old-fashioned foreign propaganda push, of the sort that should be familiar to anyone who’s ever voted in Latin America.

Enemies, allies, the CIA didn’t care. All of our local far-right bastards are funded from America.

5 Likes

So local elections here today.

In the races that did have a party affiliation, I noticed there were Democrats and United for %Municipality%

No Republicans. Not One. Never mind that everyone running under the United for %Municipality% banner who had ran before had ran under the Republican banner.

Not sure what I make of it, but it was there.

11 Likes

It’ll be interesting to see if that manoeuver pulls their numbers up or down.

2 Likes
3 Likes

Gorsuch confirmed.

4 Likes
8 Likes

Hallelujah! Corporations will finally be able to get a fair shake in The USA!

15 Likes

Well, thank god for that! Lord knows they’ve been struggling against the economic and social stranglehold the workers have on the American economy lo these many decades! /s

8 Likes

O’Reilly’s supporters at the network maintain that some of the incidents with five women detailed in the Times report began as consensual affairs.

“some”. Oh, that’s fine then.

9 Likes

To help celebrate Passover, Spicey decided to try a few Assad is worse than Hitler arguments. It went poorly.

10 Likes

I think my next design project is to make a logo for 2017 with the slogan “Hold my beer”.

15 Likes
12 Likes

He didn’t gas his own people; he just gassed the Jews!

9 Likes

Fun fact: Sarin was named after the Nazi scientists who discovered the compound, Schrader, Ambros, Ritter, and von der L­inde.

Another fun fact, while it’s sometimes claimed the Nazis didn’t engage in chemical warfare, they actually did, and refrained from using it more widely in part from fear of chemical warfare in retaliation, but also because they could’t make gas masks for the horses they used.

9 Likes