Generic 2018 U.S. Election Cycle Recycling Bin

WTF is this, I have no idea

2 Likes

It’s a series of bad photos of leaders (and Zuckerberg) going back decades, but I’m really not sure what the message is.

2 Likes

More of an effect than a message? Something like the minor shock of incongruity.

2 Likes

Having look at it again and Tweeted replies, I guess it’s similarity of expression. I thought at first it was something having to do with Zuck + Hillary meeting up.

1 Like

If people are tallying good targets in 2018, here’s a good one from New Hampsire:

Bonus points for running as a Democrat in 2012 and losing, only to switch parties after hanging out on his own shitty reddit for a while. Ran on anti-Obamacare and “bringing justice back to family court.”

7 Likes

Where have I heard this argument before?

9 Likes

From the mouth of every Republican ever?

8 Likes

Usually they’re blaming Those People for, like, crime or poverty or something.

Blaming them for our shitty health care system seems like a new one.

They only have one talking point for why we’re not allowed to compare America to other countries. Dude got caught off guard and couldn’t think of anything plausible.

6 Likes

Why does the media pay five seconds of attention to Former Rep Joe Walsh?

He’s not a lawmaker. He’s just a Alex Jones -level crackpot who likes to issue veiled death threats.

6 Likes

Better question, why is he on cable news as a guest?

3 Likes

Quite honestly, I think it’s because he doesn’t look like a terrifying creep (i.e., Sebastian Gorka, Stephen Miller, Steve Bannon) and gives good soundbites.

3 Likes

His Maserati does 185. He lost his license, now he don’t drive.

6 Likes

Plutocracy is literally killing the American working class.

6 Likes
4 Likes

Yep. Amazing what a non-story voter suppression is in the U.S. Not only does the corporate media seem to think it’s a forbidden topic, most people (especially white people) seem to think such a thing “could NEVER happen here. That’s for dictatorships, or like, developing countries!”

As for the efforts to fuck up the census, it’s another example of how republicans think ahead. While the ideas they propagate are simplistic, their strategies for gaining power are ruthless, constant, and effective.

11 Likes
4 Likes
4 Likes

“Well, I’ve never had a problem voting!” Yeah, me neither, isn’t it nice? But I can see that it’s happening to other people.

10 Likes

The power elite moving to defend their position, as always.

7 Likes

This is the platform the DNC could run with an dominate.

1 Like