Gentleman in clown mask plowed a limousine through Vegas airport gates to steal a jet to fly into Area 51 and meet the extraterrestrials

Originally published at: Gentleman in clown mask plowed a limousine through Vegas airport gates to steal a jet to fly into Area 51 and meet the extraterrestrials | Boing Boing

6 Likes

stealing a jet to fly into Area 51 so he could see the extraterrestrials rumored to be held at the secretive military base.

Seems reasonable….

18 Likes

That was a close one. We almost had a psychotic terrorist clown as humanity’s ambassador to the Galaxy.

22 Likes

But enough about the last election. Almost as bad we almost had this limo driver!

21 Likes

FYI, worn-out old limousines are some of the most affordable used cars you can buy, as apparently there’s not much demand for them. Check it out on Craigslist, you can usually find them for a few thousand or less.

My wacky libertarian uncle has owned a couple for family transportation. He welded a rack made out of old pipes to the roof of one, which was super sketchy looking but very practical. Very roomy for road trips with plenty of space for luggage.

10 Likes

His plan had a couple of holes in it, but his heart was in the right place.

7 Likes

Security cam picture of the suspect

6 Likes

Seems like he could have saved a few steps by just ramming the limo through the gates of Area 51. Or play it cool and pretend he was there to pick someone up. “Ahem, yes. I have a reservation for a Mr… Zebulon? Or maybe Quilzar?”

11 Likes

8 Likes

He’d have to know the secret code name for the facility…
noservices

9 Likes

If he’d been successful in taking off and actually flying to Area 51, most likely he’d be intercepted and shot down.

4 Likes

Did he try Naruto running?

6 Likes

eh, already had one as president. This would be a demotion!

not funny drums GIF

4 Likes

Though I think he should have at the least thought it out better and hired an actual limo driver, which might of been fun… “Jeeves, drive me though that fence, I have a jet to steal!”

3 Likes

what did the extraterrestrials say when they met?

3 Likes

ACK! ACK ACK!

11 Likes

“Farewell, hello, farewell, hello.”

2 Likes

This is the hero America deserves.

3 Likes

Were there outstanding loan payments due on the limo?

1 Like
5 Likes