Georgia's GOP Secretary of State says Lindsey Graham, GOP chair of Senate Judiciary, pressured him to toss out legal votes

Never have been.

I’ll never be a member of a fancy country club either.

It’s what we have to work with. Even assholes like LG.

8 Likes

The “mouth as eyes” pics freak me out. I saw this pic today and thought it was one of them but then realized it’s Chuck Grassley’s actual face.

21 Likes

So according to the same guy, Trump trying to ratfuck mail in voting cost him Georgia. 24,000 GOP registered voters who cast ballots in the primary by mail didn’t vote in the general election.

Of course it could be that they just didn’t like Trump and just wanted certain Republicans downticket.

9 Likes

Some of them died of COVID in the meantime.

2 Likes

Florida/GA are God’s waiting room, after all.

1 Like

Another reason not to vote for Trump!

1 Like

It had to do with local regualtions.
He couldn’t claim a commercial property as a private residence is my take on it.
IANAL, etc, etc.
And here he is, trying to do exactly that…
Voter fraud!

Hey did anyone check out the video where Kamala Harris & Lindsey Graham fist bump each other? Ah good times for neoliberalism bipartisanship. Make’s my heart jump with joy with all this “unity.” /s

4 Likes

7 Likes

Uh oh. Lady G’s usefulness to Putin may soon be at an end. The networks should be prepared to book exclusive interviews with the rentboys who’ll suddenly be willing to share their stories.

7 Likes

Don’t give @beschizza ideas!!

Sent by Pennsylvania Lt. Gov. John Fetterman, a Democrat:

:smile:

10 Likes
10 Likes

And he managed to shade the Cowboys while talking up Sheetz? Had he said “yinz,” eaten a pierogi, and called Patrick a jagoff during the exchange he’d have a perfect Pittsburgh bingo. I didn’t think I could love Fetterman more, but here we are.

2 Likes

5 Likes

It was a masters class of trollery.
Tom Wolf, you’re my hero

Yeah, I saw that.

2 Likes

That’s great! I’ll be using yours with your permission, @sluggo?

5 Likes

I do have a Lindsey here in reserve.

11 Likes

This could all be moot if, you know, someone asked for a transcript of the call, or a recording. I mean, if it was A Perfect Beautiful Phone Call then LG shouldn’t have any apprehension over releasing documentation.

2 Likes