GIFs of Roger Stone tweaking at his deposition

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/03/02/gifs-of-roger-stone-tweaking-a.html

6 Likes

56 Likes

Beat me to it. I forgot this is the timeline where one needs to keep Burgess Meredith memes in the hopper.

19 Likes

Badly in need of a drum-and-bass mashup.

10 Likes

I just had to add some music to that first gif (autoplay warning)

Edit: I also had to improve that third gif with some music too.

9 Likes

Where have I seen this before???

Edit: embedded video

16 Likes

How long was he testifying? I assume you could take 2 second clips from anyone and make them look bad, but what does it mean?

Yeah but most of them wouldn’t deserve it.

19 Likes

Jesus this is shit-show of a deposition and an Alien vs. Predator case. Stone’s attorney probably had an impossible task, but the lack of control he exerts of Stone and/or the proceeding in general is remarkable. He lets his client ramble on after a “question” is answered every goddamn time instead of slowing things down and giving instructions. If only Stone & Klayman could have been forced to take a cab together during this proceeding, with the cab being pushed out to sea.

That’s a fair point, @simplybrianp, but Stone doesn’t really require selective editing to look unhinged, and even in real time he comes of as a goddamn loon. Sometimes looks aren’t deceiving at all.

17 Likes

To be fair, he was being deposed by Larry Klayman. That would make anyone gnash their teeth.

3 Likes

Another actor who played the Penguin.

20 Likes

That was in the Burton version though.

cheney

18 Likes

I was always impressed Cheney could have been either the Burgess Meredith or the Devito version.

11 Likes

In this time when Democrats can’t seem to agree on anything else, I’m glad to see that we can all agree on the scientific fact that Roger Stone is literally a used condom filled with dogshit.

11 Likes

I was wondering what was actually operating that skin suit he wears.

4 Likes

Wow. It is worthwhile to click through to the video and hear what he’s saying. I’ve watched and read a lot of depositions, but this is some next-level rage. The GIFs aren’t painting a misleading picture at all; he is completely unhinged.

24 Likes

The video linked in the post is more enlightening.

6 Likes

Christ! He’s gnashing so hard in some of those gifs , I’m suprised you don’t see tooth enamel flying.

1 Like

You could, and that being the case, this gif of Roger Stone being weird is totally unfair - because in the full context, he was actually much more unhinged. The guy acted like a weird, creepy asshole the whole time. He’s definitely not right in the head. His lawyer seemed like he was ready to hog-tie and gag Stone just to get him to shut up, so he’d stop doing things like calling the prosecutor a “little bitch.”

16 Likes

Even if you watch those clips in context he is really losing it, cursing, hurling accusations, etc. In fact watching the clips in context makes him look even more unhinged.

7 Likes