Golf club hunts mystery man who keeps shitting in the holes

[Read the post]

2 Likes

I love this person, I truly do!

19 Likes

Seems like a game trail camera would have solved this by now.

10 Likes

I believe the term is “hitting a deuce.”

21 Likes

Well that’s a pretty dumb assumption, and the weirdest pseudo-evo-sexism I’ve ever heard. A bunch of friends and I all went out to stay in one of the friend’s family Montauk house one spring. The plumbing hadn’t been turned on so we were all just using a bucket in the back yard. The one female on the trip left a few days earlier than the others, and sometime after her departure someone came into the house exclaiming about the truly heroic log that had been laid to rest among the others. After a round of “not-me” we all came to the startling conclusion that it had been left by the very petite lady who’d recently made her egress. She’s someone I know, ahem, rather well to this day, and apparently all three of her tiny sisters also shit like horses.

If anything assume it’s a dude because the best thing they could think to do for a prank is shitting in a hole.

23 Likes

The Turdcabra strikes again!

14 Likes

Shittercabra, surely.

6 Likes

Chuter-crapra

5 Likes

I’ll get my coat.

12 Likes

Of course, no-one suspects the groundskeeper.

17 Likes

booo! boo!

So finding poop in the holes has become par for the course?

Yeah, sorry for that.

33 Likes

…slow golf crap…

12 Likes

Copracabra? At the CopraCabana?

6 Likes

Aren’t you guys overlooking “Poopacabra” or is that one just too obvious?

22 Likes

Ugh, this thread stinks!

7 Likes

Considering that golf-courses are a wealthy indulgence and tend to deny access to recreational land for everyone but the golfers - and that is usually club-members - it’s appropriate to object to golf-courses. In fact it’s a moral duty. If I wanted to discourage golfers from using the course, I can’t think of a better way that filling up the holes with shit. Perhaps this will catch on. I hope so.

14 Likes

Why? He’s such a Charmin man

5 Likes

##Golf Course Full Of Ass Holes

12 Likes

You think it’s craptastic, but it’s actually subpar -rimshot-

3 Likes