Good (Encouraging) Stuff (Part 1)

12 Likes
9 Likes

Florida Man Trashes Alligator. Man!

(Coming soon to a BB front page near you?)

10 Likes

Reminds me of the end credits of that Simpsons episode where Moe steals the paraglider.

8 Likes

Already hasā€¦

Meanwhileā€¦ Josef Martinez crying as his family, friends, colleagues, and fans congratulate him on getting 100 goals with Atlanta Unitedā€¦

He kind of loses it when his dad and grandparents show up, but he cries through the whole thing! :revolving_hearts: :hearts: :two_hearts:

josef-martinez-hello

9 Likes

Ah, thanks. Not sure how I missed that one!

7 Likes

Sometimes stuff gets missed! I think itā€™s a great story and we should see if as much as possible in these dark times!

9 Likes

20 Likes

Good riddance to someone directly responsible for spreading much of the hate the world now finds itself immersed in.

17 Likes

Heā€™s stepping down, but his son is taking it over, so itā€™s not gone yet.

17 Likes

Fuck off, pat.

15 Likes

How old is his son? 75?

Hoping for a Jerry Falwell Jrā€¦ Pool boys for everyone!

10 Likes

Born in 1958, so he isnā€™t old at all: 63.

So, maybe another 30 years of this abomination on TV? Sigh.

9 Likes

FB_IMG_1598362718331

13 Likes

Donā€™t tell mother!

9 Likes
12 Likes
16 Likes
19 Likes

Conservative free market types should be lining up to support this treatment approach.

15 Likes

I found out today that only (at most) 7.7% of Ontario :canada:'s electricity supply mix for 2020 was (new) carbon-emitting (natural gas and biomass 0.5%) with 11.1% coming from solar and wind. Compared to where we were in 2003 with 25% coal power, I find that encouraging. :slightly_smiling_face:

I realized a lot of concrete goes into nuclear and damsā€¦ bad from a carbon standpoint but good from the perspective of building strong walls.

13 Likes