Good (Encouraging) Stuff (Part 1)

Good stuff indeed, lucky you! And your pooch. :dog2:

9 Likes

from

Colin Jost Shrug GIF by Saturday Night Live

23 Likes

7b6dfb46806f5cc3627c99f4faa4448f

I turned 50 this year, and I’m more “radical” now than I’ve ever been… and I don’t think my journey’s over yet. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

18 Likes

Probably not, if those of us in our 60’s here are any indication of your likely trajectory!

13 Likes

Hell yes.

s galore doctor who GIF

13 Likes

(excerpt): The Connecticut state senate passed an expansive abortion rights bill Friday night, and the state’s governor is expected to sign it in the coming days. The bill was specifically designed to counter Texas’ anti-abortion law. It provides legal recourse and protection to abortion providers in Connecticut in the event they’re dragged into an interstate legal battle. Experts described the Connecticut legislation as a potential blueprint for other Democratic-led states seeking to protect abortion rights.

17 Likes

Children playing in giant sloth footprints.

https://www.science.org/content/article/ancient-human-playground-found-inside-sloth-footprints

9 Likes

Happy World Laughter Day!
:laughing: :joy: :rofl:

6 Likes
18 Likes
15 Likes
17 Likes

Wah wah:

19 Likes

That calls for an oldie but goodie!

The Simpsons GIF by MOODMAN

12 Likes

Prolly calls for a piling-on.

15 Likes

the T-MEC Corridor — to connect the Pacific port of Mazatlán to the Canadian city of Winnipeg

And New Mexico gets the climate-cooling effects of a metal strip run up into Manitoba… :grin:

13 Likes

It’ll be a regular timbits and tortas transportation trail.

6 Likes

season 7 simpsons GIF

6 Likes
14 Likes
14 Likes
12 Likes