Good (Encouraging) Stuff (Part 2)

Count me in for a glass of flip, mimbo, rattle skull, or stone fence.

8 Likes

Aquaponics in NYC and encouraging more farming in urban environments:

3 Likes

That was inspiring, thank you.

5 Likes

I hope they do a good job of preserving it to it’s colonial glory!

9 Likes

I think caretakers were still living in it & it was kept in reasonable shape.

8 Likes

That’s good to hear!

8 Likes
11 Likes

16 Likes

The unHoly alliance is no more!

Yes, Spirit is worse but will have less of the footprint that American has nationwide. Hopefully routes will be more 100% JB. The JB culture was seriously eroded by the Satan airline known as American.

6 Likes

Looking at you Joe.

14 Likes

Republican Assembly Speaker Robin Vos said allowing the school revenue limit to increase effectively forever would result in “massive property tax increases” because schools will have the authority to raise those taxes if state aid isn’t enough to meet the per-pupil cost. He also said scaling back the tax cut put Wisconsin at an economic disadvantage to neighboring states that have lower rates.

Some folks would sit on a live grenade if it meant they’d profit or even save a few bucks for their trouble. :man_shrugging:

12 Likes

Gillian Anderson will star opposite Lena Headey in The Abandons, Kurt Sutter’s action drama set in 1850s Oregon.

She’ll play Constance, matriarch of a wealthy family who — despite the town’s bias against women — formed a powerful web of allies through money, charm & ruthlessness pic.twitter.com/RERHLGCllO

— Netflix (@netflix) June 28, 2023

9 Likes

Schitts Creek Yes GIF by CBC

11 Likes

Schitts Creek Girl GIF by CBC

9 Likes
5 Likes
10 Likes

Smbc badness
Congratulations to Lula for fixing the second derivative of the amount of rainforest. Here’s hoping it doesn’t stop there.

12 Likes
14 Likes

Within the span of most of our lifetimes, the U.S. has gone from an actual walk-the-walk Christian President who has stayed married to his one-and-only wife for 77 years, and TFG.

Jimmy Carter and Rosalynn Carter are both still hanging on. It won’t be long now, but this has been a good life well lived:

11 Likes

Happy My Heart GIF

10 Likes