17 Likes
9 Likes

France makes abortion constitutional right

18 Likes
13 Likes

Oh to live in a civilized country like that. :disappointed:

14 Likes

19 Likes

Is that what happened at Emerald City Comic-Con this weekend? A service dog came up on stage without their person.

9 Likes

That’s a very smart service dog. Walk up to one stranger, they might not know what to do. Walk up on stage in front of hundreds of strangers, the likelihood that someone knows goes up substantially.

12 Likes

Then, when the people didn’t do what the service dog wanted them to do, it picked up a weapon! :wink:

4 Likes

Press release (the judgment is there too but I am too lazy). Two charities brought cases to have standards opened up for free if the EU references/relies on them and have eventually won. This looks like a pretty significant step forward. In the past access to law and case law was difficult and expensive and since the we. It has largely become trivial. Standards though are fierce expensive. They charge for those in Swiss Francs so you know you are getting fleeced! Here’s hoping this progress continues!

6 Likes

Police are asking the woman in the picture to come forward.

So that they can congratulate her?

17 Likes

Sweet story about a sweet guy.

7 Likes

Someone buy that guy a drink.

2 Likes

:clap:t4:

ETA exhibit link

15 Likes
9 Likes

Maybe this is good news for people who need medications but are encountering shortages:

OTOH, unless tighter controls preventing people without medical needs from getting these meds are coming, this is…

Seth Meyers Oops GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

11 Likes

Years of restoration efforts and environmental work is paying off.

There were a couple of occasions where Peregrine Falcons would perch outside my 68th floor office window in Toronto, calling to their friends who would whip by at full speed. You can’t tell me they weren’t having a good time.

16 Likes