Good (Encouraging) Stuff (Part 2)

Good thing it’s just an image then, and not a photo of a real person actually welding. Good thing also that anyone who does learn how to weld learns immediately how to do it safely.

Sheesh, what’s next, criticizing Wonder Women because people can’t actually deflect bullets with bracelets?

7 Likes

Saw this pop up in a daily newsletter and thought some others here may also be interested. I’m really curious now if this effect is something with even bigger research ramifications, or if it is so narrow in scope this will be all we hear about it.

10 Likes

Seems like something that could also be engineered to improve efficiency (or power) for LEDs.

7 Likes

Awesome socks club is open…

6 Likes
10 Likes
9 Likes

FB_IMG_1721360169192

8 Likes
8 Likes
11 Likes
16 Likes

Birdria taco?

3 Likes

This is from a nearby Chinese restaurant’s menu.
from Dynasty
I am intrigued. Shame there are no pics.

Next time, I must try one of their Moo Shu dishes.

6 Likes

Now you can buy the t-shirt

11 Likes

They’re trying to explain what Moo Shu is, and I have to say, comparing them to tacos is smart, but saying “burrito” would have been better.

Imagine large soft ‘tortillas’ made from rice and/or wheat flour, with some plum sauce spread on and then spoonfuls of julienned veggies & scrambled eggs, and possibly tofu or meat, in a brown sauce which is then wrapped up kind of like a burrito.

Quite yummy!

9 Likes

Lynda Carter Hilariously Claps Back At trolley Who Called Her A ‘Disappointment’ For Backing Harris

(I dislike using that site, because they directly embed stuff from X, which is blocked on my computer, so it usually reads like a redacted security document, but it’s the only game in town.)

10 Likes

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Smash Wonder Woman GIF

13 Likes

Her tumblr is great. Not long after she joined, she and Ryan Reynolds got into it in a most amusing fashion. tophat-biggrin tophat-cool beer tophat-rofl

ETA:
reallyndacarter

Thank you for your service, President Biden. You have done so much for the American people.

Donald did nothing but drive us to the bottom.

If you believe in America’s future and want an honorable leader, you KNOW it’s time to vote Kamala Harris for President this November!

Unfortunately, her acc’t is set up w/only the shitty mobile version which almost never shows from whom stuff’s been reblogged, but here’s this one anyway:

reallyndacarter
“i wish i was famous in the 70s so i coulda gone on the muppet show and flirted with the muppets”

Yeah, yeah. It’s all fun and games until Miss Piggy tries to fight you in the studio parking lot for “stealing her man.”

reallyndacarter reblogged
wilwheaton

Saying “voting doesn’t matter” might reach your younger peers online but it certainly hasn’t reached Clangus Hargbarg who was part of the kkk in 1951 and still sends in his ballot. He hasn’t missed a one.

16 Likes

Thanks for ‘splainin’ ! Does sound delightful!

5 Likes
13 Likes

Pākinga Pā … near Kaikohe, is a historically significant Māori site now gifted back to local iwi by owners John and Lilly Coleman.

Pā - hill fort

The title holders did the right thing where the 1970’s bureaucracy didn’t. Respect :+1:

15 Likes