GOP candidate shows up at rallies with slogan that ties guns to babies

7 Likes

Antifa hasn’t moved them towards gun control, despite the pro-gun quotes from Karl Marx. If anything it has made them hyper-ammosexual.

8 Likes

Republicans say the quiet part out loud (or scream it, in this case) so often that there is no quiet part anymore.

6 Likes

Remember when we thought no one could possibly out-stupid Palin and then along came Boebert…? Same thing here, with this woman moving the goal posts yet again… The stain of trump will take DECADES to wash off of the country and that’s even IF we are able to. Starting to feel like a lost cause.

2 Likes

That ad.

Will Ferrell Crazy Pills GIF

4 Likes

How many of them are fans of Star Trek, Captain America, Superman, et al? (See also: “Hey! When did Star Trek start being political?”)

6 Likes
6 Likes

Unfortunately, they seem to think they’ll be the quickest draw.

It’s a combination of strong-man politics - this one person is in charge of everything and what they say goes - as well as the heirarchical control that goes along with it. Darth Vader is a villain? Well, he keeps order in the Empire, he punishes people who do wrong (like disagree with him), and, you know… everyone knows their place, and the trains run on time.

A villain? He’s a role model for tough love conservatives who want everything in its place, everyone to know their place, and for the machine of society to run smoothly.

6 Likes

to be fair, I think people have been debating whether or not it was “satanic” since it was built. But if the what the medium post I linked to is true, it seems like the intent might have been to post a general guide for the aftermath of a nuclear war, which would make sense in 1980.

Most people treat it as an oddity and tourist attraction…

You forgot Trump.

6 Likes

I scrolled past that video until your post made me double-take.
How is she not locked away?

I know the same could be said for many of our lot across the pond, but, honestly, the level of nutbaggery.

3 Likes

"“We’re gonna honor Jesus! … They’re not going to tell us ‘separation of church and state.’ We are the church, and we run this state!” she screamed. "

That may be the most horrifying statement ever made in this country in a very long time.

Every Jew, every Buddhist, every Moslem, atheist and anyone who does not follow her narrow, bizarre brand of Jesusism. should be working to keep people like that out of office.

2 Likes

Excuse Me Reaction GIF by One Chicago

5 Likes

That image gives me a horrible case of the heebee-jeebees right down to my soul. I think I hate it.

eye bleach GIF

9 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.