GOP candidate threatens fellow Republicans as he totes a shotgun in new campaign ad (video)

14 Likes

NSFW - some ammosexual protestors at Lansing, MI, um, openly carrying

11 Likes

A take i had missed on this

18 Likes

If there had been children in there they wouldn’t have even rattled the door handle. /s

6 Likes

Beau is wonderful.

9 Likes

I keep thinking I need a bunch of dildo stickers to slap over those stupid “come and take it” cannons. Black ones, so it will be a while before the person notices

10 Likes

Beau’s T-shirt is very appropriate

11 Likes

LOLZ What an effing
brilliant cumberbatch
idea!

Beau’s t-shirts invariably rule.

9 Likes

If a general public citizen made an ad saying he’s gonna shoot up the Capitol to rid us of folks that get in the way of agendas. that wouldn’t be accepted. But if such person says “Elect me THEN I’ll shoot everyone”, that is OK ?

I have people occupying the grounds of where I work, this weekend a group tried to storm the building to topple a symbol on the roof. Armed guards are patrolling the hallways, constant threats being made by Convoy/Truthers/Freemen. Seems like every few weeks a new layer of security and protocols is introduced.
What these whackjobs go on about… isn’t happening. There have been no secret meetings to put drug XYZ in the drinking water, the “concentration camps in the bush” are work camps for ongoing hydroelectric dam projects. You just can’t convince them of the truth.

Every. Goddamn. Day.

10 Likes

If he really was a marine, and deployed overseas, this could be one hell of a Focault’s boomerang.
By which I mean, he’s not only coming back home to harass the undesirables in his home country, he’s coming back to attack the people who sent him out there in the first place.

7 Likes

Was the satire intended to get Missourians to think more critically about lax gun laws, to stop running towards the abyss?

11 Likes

“It was a joke, I’m joking,” he lied.

They’re always “joking”, right up until they’re not.

15 Likes

21 Likes

His response to it was “— The fact is, all normal people who actually see this ad - they also see that it is a metaphor”…

Which would be perfect, except not everyone is “normal”, some are violent thugs who are looking for an excuse to use violence against perceived enemies.

6 Likes

If it’s just a metaphor, why did he need to be carrying a real gun? Wouldn’t a metaphorical gun have worked just as well?
Mind you, the thinking that “any reasonable person” would be able to tell is the exact defense faux news used to claim they are “just entertainment” and no one should really believe what they broadcast. And the judge agreed with them.

10 Likes

Because it’s a metaphor for him literally executing those that don’t agree with him

12 Likes

douche

20 Likes

Hmm.
Must be a different Schrödinger.

1 Like

Maybe yes, maybe no. :wink:

6 Likes

Yea, basically it shows bunch of “off duty warriors” pretending to invade a house with guns. Oh how tough.

The “warriors” looked like your typical loud mouth, barrel chested, chugging cheap beer and talking’ shit at the tailgate type I’ve ever known.