Grand jury declines to indict two people accused of assaulting a man for wearing a MAGA hat

Specifically, reports KATU, one of the alleged assailants said in an affidavit that Lenzner came out of the bar and yelled at her, “B*tch do you like my hat?” The two then got into a verbal argument that escalated until Lenzner shoved her companion, KATU reports.

Sounds like the bar patron exercised their constitutionally protected right to free speech, was assaulted, and then “stood their ground” :us:

2 Likes

Those libs sure got owned that night, that’s for sure.

4 Likes

I think it is funny. I actually knew that kid from back in the day. I heard he ended up being a total bigot, but never really thought about it. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Literally going out to pick fights with people, then cry to the news cuz some “libtard” or whatever gave you a black eye for shoving a lady. Also claiming to have served in the Military when you have not is a BIG NO-NO no matter what side of politics you are on. He is lucky he didn’t get a beat down just for that. His wife is an idiot too for suggesting it. What did she think was going to happen? Enjoy the notoriety, Luke!

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.