Grand Ouroboros Party

This is what Trump just wrote about his boy Madison the day before the primary. You can just feel the confidence oozing through that post.

9 Likes

Yeah, Trump didnā€™t write this. It has subordinate clauses.

11 Likes

Also nothing written in all caps and only one exclamation mark in the whole post.

Even so, itā€™s a pretty backhanded ā€œendorsementā€ of Cawthorn.

13 Likes

He did not think this one through as much as he thinks about cows.

6 Likes

ā€œfringeā€¦ā€ They keep using this word. I do not think they understand what it means. When the ā€œfringeā€ holds the leadership positions and dictates the party platform, this is not a ā€œfringe,ā€ it is the party. The Republicans who are actually interested in governing and democracy are now considered RINOs and consistently being purged. Klan and Neonazi symbolism is becoming all too common at ā€œRepublicanā€ rallies to consider this a ā€œfringeā€ element, and anyone who holds to that belief is enabling the fascists in taking over our country.

12 Likes

I fixed their word out of place.

4 Likes

I canā€™t quite tell anymore, are the Republicans going to or not going to through Cawthorn to the alligators?

if 45ā€™s endorsing him (however weakly) and if McCarthy is (however performatively) saying there will be consequences for all of Cawthornā€™s bs, is Cawthorn on the outs or not?

Thanking you bigly in advance for any insights here.

somonesbigmouthcancelled

7 Likes

Most people donā€™t realize that Cawthorn is also paralyzed from the mouth up.

4 Likes

I think theyā€™re just covering the bases. If he wins Trump can claim the credit, if he loses then the GOP will wash their hands of him since it was his own damn fault for making those ā€œfoolish mistakes.ā€

6 Likes
9 Likes

Poor, poor Kellyanne Conway is still upset that her husband didnā€™t abandon his country to support his wifeā€™s lies even as she finally admits Trump lost the 2020 election.

9 Likes
3 Likes

Apologies for cross- and/or double-posting.

2 Likes

:popcorn:

9 Likes

The ā€œkidā€ is 24 years old and working in politics. Sounds like fair game

13 Likes

What rumors about Buckley Carlson?

7 Likes

So, ā€œfriendsā€™ kidsā€ are off-limits in GOP political rivalries, but everyone elseā€™s kids are targets.

stephen colbert middle finger GIF

12 Likes

This should cover Hunter Biden. Dude did Buckle and Tucks a solid by getting him into that school when he didnā€™t qualify based upon his merit.

11 Likes

Trump is too stupid to realize that when he insults the candidates he himself endorsed it says a thing or two about his own judgment.

11 Likes

Itā€™s his thing, though, to insult people when they donā€™t do what he wants or when he doesnā€™t get what he wants. When they do well, heā€™s right there to claim the credit for making them ā€œwinners,ā€ but his followers never get the reverse of that argument. The fastest way to make him melt down would be to just keep calling him ā€œLoser Trumpā€ all over social media. Youā€™ve also hit on the reason his supporters keep the Big Lie going. They canā€™t admit he loses anything, because of how it reflects on their judgment.

9 Likes