Grand Ouroboros Party

I think so based on his other Tweets.

4 Likes
16 Likes

Well, how do we know he’s really the GOP chairman, then? Without ID, he could be an illegal Demoncrat! Better not let him into the state house until he can prove his identity.

12 Likes

Facepalm GIF by MOODMAN

12 Likes
8 Likes

Wow, impressively on-brand, Florida Republicans: The Cruelty Is the PointÂź.

I wonder if any of these U.S. House member will be re-elected by the very people to whom they are denying aid.

15 Likes
15 Likes

The GOP doesn’t give a shit about their voters, either. Why does anyone vote for these corrupt stooges any more?

6 Likes

I think the short answer is racism.

14 Likes
8 Likes
8 Likes

Incredible that these people continue debasing themselves to prove their loyalty to a man who openly despises them and targets them with endless ridicule.

11 Likes

That’s a lot more clever than his usual nicknames like “crooked” or “sleepy”. I wonder where he stole it from.

11 Likes

I’m 99% sure Trump couldn’t actually provide an accurate definition of the word “sanctimonious” if asked.

11 Likes

I’m equally sure he didn’t even know that word until someone gave it to him. How long did he have to practice to pronounce it properly?

11 Likes
9 Likes

17 Likes

14 Likes

In popular usage outside the US the difference between a republican and a democrat is that a republican is a democrat who insists on no hereditary monarchy and a separation of church and state (historically no established church).

It’s never not funny to me that US republicans seem to be democrats minus those things rather than plus those things.

8 Likes

And increasingly without the third.

7 Likes