Greene says her remark about "gas chambers in Nazi Germany" was not referring to the Holocaust

Try telling that to the porcupine, bubby!

20 Likes

This is exactly it. To us non-antisemitic folks she sounds dumb. Really dumb.

But those folks are getting the message loud and clear. This is very much targeted at them.

19 Likes

It’s worth pointing out that she ran unopposed. Her Democrat opponent withdrew from the race.

7 Likes

He did, as he was getting death threats, which was putting pressure on his marriage, which was already having problems. He ended up moving back in with his parents out of state as a result.

And she lost in parts of the district during the primary, too and the GOP turn out overall was lower during the election, too.

It’s a very conservative district with deep wells of racism in the area (including a long history of the KKK). But it’s not a complete racist right-wing district.

28 Likes

since she is changing her story, and trying to cover her ass, that reads to me like the bad press and pressure on her is working. keep it up, people!

11 Likes

Reliable deniable

35 Likes

Oh, my Gourd.

2 Likes

Ugh. Watching those MTG clips made me even more distressed about the mental capacity of the people who are buying into any of this.
In the original clip, she claimed all of this:
Asking people to get vaccinated is treating them like 2nd class citizens.
It’s essentially the same as loading them onto trains to the gas chambers.
Nancy Pelosi endangered the House by bringing in COVID-positive reps.
Nancy Pelosi endangered people along the travel route by bringing in COVID-positive people…

So, which is it? Is it a dangerous thing that people are justified in wanting some protection from? Or is it fake, and trying to require public health practices a dangerous precedent?
Make up your minds, people. :woman_facepalming:t2:

16 Likes

She hasn’t earned the honour of a three letter nickname

9 Likes

What should we call her? I’m not going to type out her full name every time…
Like, Boebert could be “Q-Bert” (Sorry original Q-Bert!), but I don’t have anything for this one.

9 Likes

Marge? I don’t know.

But not something that puts her on the same level as AOC

(or, god forbid, MLK)

7 Likes

Or RBG. I’m with you.
How about q-gang-Greene?

9 Likes

I think it is the “keep digging down, we’ll come out on the other side eventually” approach.

I wouldn’t be surprised to find out that MTG is a flat earther though.

7 Likes

“WTF”?

12 Likes

You make Q-bert sad…

16 Likes

:pleading_face::cry::sob: I take it back!

12 Likes

“Trump never SAID “quid pro quo” on the call!”

These people think everyone is as stupid as they are.

11 Likes

It’s ok to say it out loud: Empty Gee

15 Likes

No, that OTHER time when Jews were put on trains and taken to gas chambers in Nazi Germany

10 Likes

That Woman™ actually thinks that what hitler’s regime was doing in the 1930s was a good thing. That putting people in gas chambers was a good political move. If she had her way, her party would be doing the same thing to a lot of us here. When she says “holocaust”, it has no bad connotations in her mind. All she knows is that a lot of people, for reasons she cannot comprehend, get upset about it. So she gaslights and throws it around in a “well, you think the holocaust was really bad, so I’m going to compare everything I don’t like to that”. She really, truly does not understand why people think it’s a bad comparison.

In her mind, killing off people [she] doesn’t like, especially political opponents is a good and desirable thing. Trying to protect people’s lives (mask mandate) is therefor a bad thing.

5 Likes