Greene says her remark about "gas chambers in Nazi Germany" was not referring to the Holocaust

Someone is making the connection and running with it.

16 Likes

Marjie? Say it like Maggie, full of anger and resentment at her destructive actions.

6 Likes

Slime Greene feels simple and to the point, although soiling Greene might work too.

7 Likes

I’m leaning towards Empty (gang)Greene, but these all work!

4 Likes

I was thinking of other groups TBH.

It’ is also interesting that they are adopting the yellow star as their logo, when the real Nazis would have given them black triangles for being antisocial.

It’s almost like they don’t have any idea what they are referencing. /s

15 Likes

Missed branding opportunity: “Metal Chips!!! Better Lead Than Red!!!”

Thanks, I hate it. Truly despicable.

9 Likes

Pubert? (Just because it rhymes; it’s from an old morning radio show…)

Republicans have become performers-trolls, crisis actors, Qrakpots as well as the usual crooks and liars
TrumpDance3

8 Likes

Sometimes I’m amazed how ignorant I am of pop culture. I didn’t know there was a Qbert other than the DJ.

7 Likes

It was a fun early video game. Of the “Frogger” vintage, as I recall. Post Intellivision console, pre-Mario Bros.
But I had no idea about the DJ, so thanks for that. :wink:

11 Likes

Mayonnaise Three Names.

*heard it on Twitter

4 Likes

Yep; Atari, 2600.

11 Likes

He even had a Saturday morning cartoon spinoff for a while.

As I recall it was… not good.

13 Likes

Well, it’s not like people who believe this bullshit have any real grasp of history, so it’s not surprising they’re getting the details wrong…

stitch-banging-head-against-wall

10 Likes

Jesus H Christ… These fucking people.

4 Likes

I was thinking marshmallow.

Thats correct, but in our household, the “slippy-do” was a euphemism for a flatus.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
This one!

4 Likes

“They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words.”

17 Likes