Greene says her remark about "gas chambers in Nazi Germany" was not referring to the Holocaust

One wonders how much German Gas she’s done? (If you’re really out for timeless fun, 20% alcohol by volume makes everything safe, is it? Seriously, if it’s European Media can we just search out the Sewer Treatment Greenify Greene Tour on Drum-N-Bass News 24-7 or Canal 4 or something? Footage, yay! Flip-floppas! CO2 saturation!
angry episode 2 GIF

Georgia Humid v. German Humid tasting flights?

8 Likes

Or she knows exactly what she’s doing and is playing her base perfectly.

7 Likes

So she’s representative of her constituents.

Seems it is. How long do I have to be an open-carry black man at the local Wal-Mart before I get shot or asked for papers?

I so don’t want to see porcupine bubby associated with such a shit eating rat weasel as this…

But I’ll take it as a unicorn chaser that we all need here so thank you

1 Like

I’ll be sure to let the Black people who live there know how racist they are against themselves… And how little the people who did not vote for matter… I’m sure they’ll be delighted to be written out existence. /s

9 Likes

FFS! That is absolutely shocking! :scream: :scream: :scream: :scream: :scream: :scream:

1 Like

So fun fact. Implicit racism is extremely widespread, but that sort of open stuff seems to come out much more where there are lots of people to be racist against. That means when you dismiss areas for it, you’re labeling the victims as well as the perpetrators.

10 Likes

Fair enough. That was a wide brush to use. I just want this idiot to go away.

Dude, I live in this state and have to put up with people assuming that because I’m white and live in GA, I fucking agree with her or am ignorant and gullible. But I refuse to be defined or let my state be defined by people like her. I will point out each and every time that we’re not all white supremacist fascists here.

22 Likes

That’s one of the reasons why I moved out of FL. Too many arguments and minds to change. People around me here in lib-lib MA still joke of me as “Florida Man”. And honestly, they’re not entirely wrong except for the white supremacist parts.

1 Like

Which is a fine choice to make.

But there is also the reality that if all of us with progressive views abandon the south, we will only fuck the whole country.

3 Likes

Dude, I’m from WV. Trust me, I will second everything @Mindysan33 said, even when the politicians try their best to make the state live up to the worst stereotypes. People are racist, cities and states are not. Writing off large numbers of individuals is bad politics and bad humanism.

15 Likes

I’m in that blonde joke’s district, and no, I did not vote for her.

Blonde joke’s predecessor is a Capone family relative. He’s my distant cousin and I know the family tree. Blonde joke is his second cousin. The Capone relatives have a nasty habit of sneaking one into office when they can: Chattanooga had a US Senator and a Chief of Police for a while.

My take (feel free to disagree) is that the GOP has opposed vaccination because they are salivating at the prospect of all of the low end real estate and stocks potentially dumped on the market by the deaths of old people. Their fringe benefit is the removal of working-class Dems of color from the voter rolls.

We have numerous whites of long since passed African American ancestry in the district (I am one), and a change of scenery in the next House race is extremely likely.

11 Likes

Lord, I wish I could hold you to that. I fear 2022 is the last ditch free-vs-fascist election, and if we fail it will end very badly. They are bound and determined to end free and fair elections, because they know they will lose them.

13 Likes

Seriously. Anywhere the GOP gets a majority in 2022, you’ll see the further dismantling of voting rights for anyone who isn’t white and affluent. If they win they’re going to make sure they’re in forever, because they know that demographics and time are not on their side.

And, it needs saying (especially to Dems, who never seem to learn): the effort has to be made to ensure GOP candidates lose everywhere. If a Republican is running for bloody dogcatcher in your district, his run has to be contested and he has to be defeated.

That dogcatcher matters to the GOP, because (unlike complacent Dem establishment) it’s spent decades building up a talent-spotting and farm team apparatus to match any pro sports franchise’s.

So that dogcatcher, if he shows promise, will be showered with increasing quantities of donations and support from the conservative Mighty Wurlitzer as he makes his way to the school district, the state legislature, the House, and the Senate – opposing good governance and undermining liberal democracy at every opportunity.

11 Likes

She wouldn’t qualify as the sharpest X in a drawer of Y, for any arbitrary X, Y.
:chalk drop:

2 Likes

If only it were that simple to win. I’m pretty sure 2020 would have been the last ditch free-vs-fascist election if Trump had won. Now 2022 gets to be, and then assuming the fascists lose the next one, and the next one, and so on. The fascists have been indulged way too long and it is going to be work to drive them back.

13 Likes

Lets Go Reaction GIF

12 Likes

Same ingredients as in the classic Pb ‘n’ J sandwich, right?

2 Likes

Sorry, but this term was already assigned to Michigan’s governor by Dolt 45. We own it now.

@DukeTrout: Empty Gee works just fine.

8 Likes