Grifters

5 Likes
3 Likes

Philly contractor allegedly created Black-owned shell company

https://archive.ph/LByIV

The accusations against General Asphalt Paving Co., run by the Meehan family of former Philly Republican leaders, are detailed in an Aug. 9 letter from acting Controller Charles Edacheril to Mayor Jim Kenney obtained by The Inquirer.

Patrick Meehan is a former US Attorney & Congressman

1 Like

I guess given the history of fraud associated with MWBEs it’s good to see more audits and investigations. Of course, GOP members are always projecting about who is committing fraud when it comes to government programs and rarely being held accountable for their own crimes (despite having a much larger impact on taxpayer’s wallets). Stories like this send mixed messages, because they keep denying that there’s an underlying issue:

george cukor vintage GIF by FilmStruck

4 Likes

As I always said when involved with these investigations - it’s not MBE/DBE fraud - it’s white prime contractor fraud.

Roughly a quarter of firms couldn’t get certified- but that wasn’t all fraud. Many just didn’t have the docs they needed- or didn’t file taxes etc.

But that kind of relationship with majority male owned firms noted in the article was a huge question mark requiring exploration when certifying.

5 Likes

What the what–

If retired NFL offensive lineman Michael Oher had his life rights stolen by Sean and Leigh Anne Tuohy—people who claimed to be his adopted parents—then the Tuohys have enacted a rancid and larcenous grift.

A 14-page complaint filed in Shelby County, Tenn., says—contrary to the narrative that became a best-selling book and hit movie—that the Tuohys never adopted Oher. Instead, three months after he turned 18, the Tuohys tricked him into signing a document that made them his conservators, leaving him with fewer legal rights than a child.

If the charges are true, then the book and movie, which grossed $300 million and helped win Sandra Bullock a Best Actress Oscar, was part of a racket that leveraged white America’s love affair with itself to scam Oher out of millions. …

2 Likes
3 Likes

Pillow Guy’s Secret Plan Revealed:

After much hype and fanfare, Mike Lindell has finally revealed his secret plan to change elections around the world.

He says he has developed a ‘Wireless Monitoring Device’ (WMD), that will detect whether voting machines are connected to the internet.

It has always been Lindell’s contention (and Sidney Powell’s), that people in remote locations can access voting machines from the internet and “flip votes” from one candidate to another. This new device is supposed to be able to detect if a voting machine is being accessed from the internet, and pinpoint the source of the manipulation.

Lindell says the WMD can be attached to a drone and flown over polling places, then it will send a signal and data back to his ‘Election Crimes Bureau Master Alert System.’

Lindell says that once he catches people trying to flip votes in the next election, this will force every jurisdiction to stop using voting machines, and then world will be saved.

https://www.meidastouch.com/news/mike-lindell-secret-plan

Bullshit-detector GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

9 Likes

So my phone in personal hotspot mode will get me thrown to the voting booth floor?

4 Likes

That is…. definitely some words put in order to create sentences.

5 Likes

Reminds me of this grifter:

annnd these guys…

4 Likes

Good thing that’s only, like, a few dollars. /s

1 Like
4 Likes

:laughing: Prince Grifter whines a lot.

Promo Code: SUCKER

3 Likes

It’s perfectly normal for billionaires to be hawking cheap Christmas ornaments.

5 Likes
4 Likes

https://archive.ph/wip/WkquM

7 Likes

(Insert Shocked / Not Shocked gif here)

4 Likes
3 Likes
3 Likes