Gwyneth Paltrow wants you to squirt coffee up your asshole using this $135 glass jar

Nothing says sexy like coffee grounds. The only way to improve on that would be some cigarette butts floating in the mix.

10 Likes

straight up nasty FREAK scientists

4 Likes

Didn’t know Gwyneth was partnering with David Barton-Jay . . . what a fundamentally intriguing concept!

1 Like

Y’know, this seems pricey at first, but if you have a vaguely convincing civet onesie you can make a profit from it after 3 or 4 uses.

21 Likes

Given a choice between coffee up the bum and watching any of her recent movie performances, I’ll take the former if for no other reason than it’'s likely to keep me awake.

9 Likes

I’m thinking that maybe she’s secretly Andy Kaufman, and this is all one big gag.

12 Likes

I dunno, you’d think that if someone mentioned Gwyneth Paltrow, enemas and coffee in one sentence I would be totally on board in a heartbeat.

But I’ll stick to the Janis Joplin-endorsed vodka enema instead, thank you very much

6 Likes

9 Likes

a freshman course? c’mon, Advanced Anal Goopsterism has to be at least a 300 level. give the kids a chance to get ahold of the fundamental first…

4 Likes
2 Likes

Great news! Goop has a sex toys section which includes a ring with a feather on it THAT COSTS $673 and a classy necklace that is actually a tiny vibrator (only $149: bargaintown!)

11 Likes

DS9-sigh-sisko

21 Likes

9 Likes

I’ll try it if Gwyneth comes to my house…

2 Likes

So did you like… stick a funnel up your ass and pour it straight in in the shop?

Well theer’s your problem! It’s gotta be ICED coffee in the privecy of your own home. Plus starbucks? Really? Go with wholly locally sourced gluten free vegan fair trade coffee nobody’s heard of.

And just… I feel bleeh for even WRITING all that.

8 Likes

should try Gwynema, make perky like squirrel.

8 Likes

This topic is temporarily closed for 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.

This topic was automatically opened after 4 hours.

how is gwyneth whoever funneling bean juice into poop chutes newsworthy and mythbusters host drama isnt?? reckless censorship

Because the last episode of Mythbusters starring Adam Savage and Jamie Hyneman aired in March 2016. The current season of Mythbusters stars two new hosts.

2 Likes