Gwyneth Paltrow's vagina candle explodes in London

8 Likes

I need closure on that limerick!

tumblr_8f979a70040a819b5fb1a30f6fa9de02_61245591_540

12 Likes

$7 scented candle + label = good gag gift.

“Does it really smell like apple pie?”

“Yes. Yes, it does.”

8 Likes

13 Likes

She had to sell her hair to buy that candle. /s

8 Likes

Nymphomaniac Alice
Used a dynamite stick for a phallus
They found her vagina
in North Carolina
And half of her bottom in Dallas

19 Likes

not sure but this could be pandoras box opening lets hope andy dick does’t get a marketing idea

5 Likes

But funnily enough none of them smells of brain.

7 Likes

Dunno, seems like she’s smart enough to make a mint off of other people’s gullibility.

6 Likes

My kids tell me that Paltrow also does plasma skin treatments to maintain her youthful looks. As in, she draws her own blood, centrifuges the plasma out, and puts it on her face. That is some Qanon level BS right there.

5 Likes

And he traded his Bic lighter and a candy bar for hair extensions for her.

8 Likes

Smells like my vagina may cause a burning sensation.

3 Likes

That ship has (pretty much) sailed:

4 Likes

It’s not the first bombing of London by V weapons.

9 Likes

Now available in the Boing Boing Shop

10 Likes

So…was the candle actually in her vagina when it exploded, or on the night stand with her butt Bic lighter?

Artisanal genital candles?

3 Likes

The whole smirking, “haha, this candle totally smells like my vagina, haha not really, but yeah, let’s sell it for 75 DOLLARS” thing is infuriating. So, on brand for Goop, I guess.

The article implies the buyer didn’t get the candle from Goop. Any chance someone’s trolling people who would want to buy this thing with exploding knock-offs? Because that would be hilarious tragic.

1 Like

Is the market for Gwyneth Paltrow vagina candles really so big that there are grey market imports or counterfeits? Can one even smell the difference?

4 Likes

75 euros or pounds would be more American dollars than 75 American dollars.

11 Likes