Halloween 2021!

14 Likes

winona-thats-good-point

18 Likes

Israeli Canadian photographer Gil Wizen won the Urban Life category with his photograph of the hand-sized Brazilian wandering spider, one of the world’s most venomous spiders, he found under his bed.

Holy Fucking Shit!!! I would never sleep again! (Blurred for the arachnophobes out there)

14 Likes

b69dfe9111433337

13 Likes

I have a nice set of bed sheets with a floral pattern on them, handed off to me by a spider-phobic friend who encountered a big fat (not hand-sized!) spider in her bed while she was in it with said sheets on it. The spider scuttled and she lost track of it in the floral pattern and never knew where it went. Despite a thorough washing and drying of the sheets, she was never able to put them back on her bed again.

12 Likes

Just look at it!!!

16 Likes

I find that costume very appealing!

15 Likes

Maybe she could make a whole bunch!

13 Likes

Perfect when you just want to slip into something more comfortable.

14 Likes

Wow. Even 60 hours is really quick for such a big project. I’m crocheting a cat tail for a costume and it’s taking forever

10 Likes

Looks like the whole thing is double crochet, skip 1. That would certainly speed up the creation time! Plus, warm, but breathable.

9 Likes

True, that would speed things along. I need a very snug stitch because I’m stuffing it with cotton. Probably for the best, I’m terrible at maintaining consistent tension. Here it is so far, I need another 2 inches

14 Likes

So I’m not the only one who stares at crochet projects, trying to figure out the pattern? Cool! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

12 Likes

This popped up in my news feed this morning.

12 Likes

I do it with knit projects, too. :joy: I’ve been doing both for sooooooo long!

10 Likes

That was a great costume, and a nice neighbor.

Makers and cosplayers have been putting together some awesome customized adaptive costumes for many years, but it’s good to see that there are now also a lot of off-the shelf options for those that need them:

I always make costumes for my family but I know that not everyone has the inclination or the time, so seeing major companies get into the game is a step in the right direction.

8 Likes

11 Likes

I say this as someone who actually does enjoy the occasional candy corn:

No.

14 Likes

i dont want to live on this planet anymore GIF

11 Likes
10 Likes