Halloween 2022

The missus made a Pink Girls costume. Spider skirt instead of a poodle skirt.

My daughter’s very artsy costume from her architecture class. First place!

Sex Robot and a rainbow.

20 Likes

That’s a good beer!

10 Likes

Holy shit! That’s amazeballs!

You and the missus had some cool costumes too!

13 Likes

Josh Sundquist, the one-legged guy who does epic Halloween costumes, went as Mjölnir this year:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CkW4bmSjo1X/

13 Likes

All by the godly Hayes Roberts!

12 Likes
14 Likes
6 Likes

Found on the internet:

15 Likes

15 Likes

ETA: and while we’re on the subject let’s all send Henry Selick a little love. Just watched Wendell & Wild and it’s gorgeous.

11 Likes

easter bunny christmas GIF

8 Likes

15 Likes

Spock’s one to talk…

7 Likes

I wonder if anyone has actually run the numbers on how many Star Trek scripts were based on “what existing costumes can we borrow from the studio warehouse to save money on production costs?”

10 Likes

All of them. Well, maybe not “based on” as such, but definitely some sort of “let’s keep that in mind, mmmkay”. And not just costumes. Existing studio lots, locations within easy range, actors already under contract…
Not necessarily a bad thing or too much of a restraint; you can get better production values on a budget, divert parts of the budget into better effects or hiring special guest stars who actually are stars, and so on.

6 Likes
4 Likes

season 2 episode 6 GIF by Star Wars

5 Likes

Did TOS have many proper guest stars, who were stars at the time? I can only think of Joan Collins, who was in a bit of a career slump at the time, and maybe Elisha Cook Jr., probably wasn’t really considered a star until old film noirs started developing a cult following, not certain if that had kicked off yet in the late ‘60s.

7 Likes
10 Likes

Does anyone really believe that this woman is in her 70s…

And the post-Halloween Something Positive comic…

11 Likes